What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i enjoy bodybuilding nbody else?

R

RedOne

LOL, dont know much do ya?? "roid rage" as you call it isnt caused by increased testosterone its caused by the increase of estrogen your body produces to match the added testosterone. Any anit-estrogen you take will kill that. HCG will keep your nuts nice and full as well.

as far as your "mental dullards" comment most of the people i know from the gym are doing 10x better in every aspect of life than people that dont train. Think it comes down to discipline and being able to motivate yourself.

True dat!! nice post man

Frank.....there ain't no way you're stronger than Johnnie O Jackson and he's done bare gear....believe

NOTB

HGH is the best supplement EVER as long as it's produced naturally, that synthetic stuff will give you cancer, just do HIIT once a day.

Dudesome

Veteran
I hear that any kind of smoke will lower oxygen in blood by 15% or so, which affects the nutritions speed and quantity that get to them muscles.
not sure if it's true or not, but sounds pretty much right. Maybe vaping/eating would be a better option, I dont know.

T

Tripp Inmiasov

Strength training and aerobics are essential for good physical and mental health.

You do not need a fancy gym or equipment for strength training. A set of dumb bells is all you need.

I walk, bike and swim.

Yoga, Tai Chi and stretch.

The lymphatic system cleanses the cells of the body and is only activated by muscle movement.

NOTB

resistance training Will be benificial to ANYBODY thaT has already had their last large growth spur ,USUALLY BETWEEN 14-21.

NOTB

HGH, only if it's produced naturally through interval training then yea it rules the freakin world .

Green lung

Veteran
I took juice a few times and in pretty large amounts.

I didn't notice any type of "roid rage" when on them or getting off them, I actually didn't notice a thing difference.

I felt more rage when I quit smoking weed, I'm sure most of us have had that feeling when you quit smoking weed after being a heavy smoker, sweating, hot flashes, irritability ect.

I found that much worser than so called roid rage.

I had friends who had the same experience.

NOTB

well.. that's somthin else i never sweated and stuff off of weed ..are you sure that stuff was'nt shook?

Ever?

Ever?

picture.php

NOTB

on platinum whey ,on multi- vita ,on fish cap's,on micro creatine,Animal liver tabs,......hey wassup Cap?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
platinum casein, 8-10 vitamins and minerals.....

pre workout is 1,3dimethylamtylamine, norephederine, caffeine pills or muscle marinade....

post is dark matter......