What's new

I dont usually drink, but when i do....

hell yeah. For years I would go to bars and pay $6 for a Guinness plus a $2 tip. You can see how i would easily end up spending like $50 on 6 beers.
Fast forward to my discovery of Steel Reserve...I can get a forty ounce for $2.50 and its 8%. I drank 2 yesterday and im still fucked up. I saved $45.
I will never drink at a bar again unless its someone elses money

You're lucky if you can still get the 40's. Where I live the stores stopped selling them many years ago, which is bs. I think it had something to do with a group of moms bitching & blaming the brewing companies targeting the youth, with rap artists endorsing the "40". So they were demonizing the bottle, saying it was causing their punk kids to get drunk to rap music & doing drive-by's. This was idiotic, & didn't really solve anything since the same punk kids were still getting drunk & doing drive-by's anyway. The biggest 211's I can get are the 24oz cans, which is still plenty for me as long as I don't over-indulge.

To the OP I see you don't drink much but when you do you don't respect yourself. Don't worry I used to be just like that then I changed. Steel Reserve or 211 is the bottom tier of beer drinking. I know because I thought the same thing back in the day and I used to drink it all from Moonshine and Everclear to Patron, Grey Goose to Hennessy, Yengling* (I know I didn't spell it right) to dinner wines and then the bottom tier MadDog 20/20, Wild Irish Rose, Cisco, Steel Reserve, Hurricane, and Camo (yea when I was young and dumb I drank it all). 1 time I was drinking a case of Natty a day. But for the 211 it was oh man i'm getting a deal on it for price and amount and its 8.1% (gut check lol) then I found myself regreting the decision later everytime. Its not for taste it for the effect like most alcohol but shouldn't you shoot for taste and effect like with buds. Please if you can stop this madness now and leave the gut check where you found it, you'll be happier in the end. I can't drink much nowadays but when I do its something very nice. Drink responsibly and take care 1

Were Winston Churchill & George Burns any less intelligent for smoking cheap ass King Edward cigars? They liked them, because that's all that mattered. To each his/her own poison, and I'll drink whatever I damn well please!

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
When I drink I definately don't bother with spell check, and I really don't bother with people trying to figure things out... like how many calories in a dick sandwich

((and for you reality tards I drink my own homebrew, or cheap ass 24oz cans for like $1.38 for Genny Cream))

(((when Im furiously drunk I talk out loud and talk about homos who luv the internut)))

supermanlives

Veteran
i keep fully stocked bar lol .atleast the basics. gin ,vodka ,whiskey ,rum, kahlua, vermouth and all the mixers.additional stock added randomly

ZEROorDIE

didt read the thread, but im pretty sure IPAs and weed go together like heaven.

and when i dont plan on smoking much i go with bourbon.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
For beer I like most beers, but Blue Moon is my choice if it's on tap. Other than beer, I am a vodka man.

supermanlives

Veteran
that reminds me i need a new tap setup. the old one died . it was on wheels with a 50 ft extension cord. held a full keg.got to call the beer king . they do it all . flush lines deliver munchies,co2 and kegs

supermanlives

Veteran
(and for you reality tards I drink my own homebrew, or cheap ass 24oz cans for like $1.38 for Genny Cream))

(((when Im furiously drunk I talk out loud and talk about homos who luv the internut)))
genesse 12 horse was an old favorite of mine. dont know if its same company. used to drink cases of 12 horse like water. now i like dark beer and whiskey. light water colored beer is for women and metrosexuals worried about calories

hammalamma

Veteran
Liquor store was out of Mr. Julio, I gotta chill with Jose tonight.
picture.php

d3cryption

Veteran
Beer: (pref) Modelo's and corona's
(budget) budwiser/miller Light
Liqour: (pref) Henny, Remy, Grey goose, ciroc, patron, don julio, 1800
(budget) UV vodka, zarko tequila, segrams blue lable....

hammalamma

Veteran
Beer: (pref) Modelo's and corona's
(budget) budwiser/miller Light
Liqour: (pref) Henny, Remy, Grey goose, ciroc, patron, don julio, 1800
(budget) UV vodka, zarko tequila, segrams blue lable....

I just saw zarko at the liquor store, how is it? The Don will treat you better than Patron every time.

T

TribalSeeds

I dont usually drink, but when i do....

I should not be in any grow room at all... not even my worst enemy(not that I have one)

ZEROorDIE

i keep fully stocked bar lol .atleast the basics. gin ,vodka ,whiskey ,rum, kahlua, vermouth and all the mixers.additional stock added randomly

hehe, ive gotta fully stocked bar too. its got makers mark, basil haydens, buffalo trace, woodford reserve, jack single barrel and rock hill farms. lotso variety.

then two floors down is the beer cellar.