What's new

I dont usually drink, but when i do....

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I was wondering about my chest though. Remember back in the day when they said Falls City made you shit? It was true, unlike most beers of that time and now beer was made of low quality grains but not City. My old man worked there until it closed. We've got tons of cans, calenders, bar games ects. Plus some Billy beer stuff.

J

jaded1

Anyone tried the nigerian guinness?bloody strong stuff think it's about 12%,got absolutely wrecked on 5 pints.Actually felt fine while drinking indoors but the sec i hit some fresh air legs started wobbling,head started spinning,ended up zig-zagging all the way home.

Last edited:

Elsweeto

Please don't knock Guiness until you're tried it fresh from the tap in Ireland. Ireland gets the best stuff, then Europe and the dregs go to the US. The widget cans don't hold a candle to real thing!
a.

Ireland and Nigeria, I can smell the barley roasting in Dublin when I close my eye's.

You don't drink guiness from the can you MUST pour it into a glass and let it settle first you'll know it's ready when it goes black.
Get it on draught anyway cans are shit. The bottles are different they are carbonated and make for a nice refreshing drink.

Latest posts

Latest posts