What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I don't trust mankind too much...

NOKUY

Veteran
ill use this as another shameless op to plug my bro, my hero ...heimo korth

one of the very very very few ppl that have "figured it out"....i've figured it out...but im trying to figure out how to get to the place that i've figured out....heimo is there:

20100227arctic.jpg

here is his story...again....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIzrw0jsAJw

NOKUY

Veteran
sometimes..'figure it out' or perish is the only options

...that's mostly true, but what do u tell the ppl livin' the "get rich or die tryin' life" .

...like most idiots today.

i don't have the answer for that thinking, and most ppl here are prolly like that...not like heimo :tiphat:

sso

Veteran
live good, live long, love and be loved.

its an empty life, collecting money and even scrooge was not happy :)

C

Classy@Home

No way, lifes much more fun being a stoned grumpy ol bastard
Like ME!!!

'Cept I'm not stoned, right now - but I've got the rest down cold...

Put 45 yrs and 180 pounds on my avatar - stubble, pissy attitude.

And those are my GOOD points...

jarff

I try to hang with the ppl. in the world whom I do trust....Been working OK so far and I am 62 yrs old.Of course I,ve had to give up on a few over the yrs,but I don,t dwell on it too much...I also realize there are many ppl. I haven,t yet met,some of whom I would trust and some that I wouldn,t
In the end I really don,t think or care about it too much.I,m trying to live my life as carefree as possible.

jarff

barnyard

yea, I've been amazed in life the energy some people put into hurting others...I'm talking outright attempts to hurt others. Unfuckingbelievable.

But most people aren't out to hurt others but because humans are humans: we assume, misunderstand, mis-communicate and get put in desperate situations that make us do desperate things.

Lots of times getting past our assumptions can help. A few minutes of real communication to make sure everyone is on the same page and has the same expectations can often prevent a bad situation.

The other things that can help are Grace and Compassion.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think some of you "women are the devil" types might wanna try
Manchester-Pride-Parade.jpg

im sure there will be no drama or manipulation...

lol, i could not have said it better myself.... i actually held myself back from being a dick for once... . :biglaugh:

Nader

Veteran
i think some of you "women are the devil" types might wanna try
Manchester-Pride-Parade.jpg

im sure there will be no drama or manipulation...

Being gay, I can very confidently recommend that this type of man be avoided at all costs. I don't mean to generalize, but they are essentially cocky women, pun very much intended. Extra drama where an orifice ought to be.

It's extremely hard for me to find a guy around here that doesn't fit in that category, or isn't old enough to be my fucking grandfather. I have more faith that the guy who's perfect for me is on this forum than in my goddamn town.

NOKUY

Veteran
cpl days ago a cpl punks tried to sweat me in a 7-11...

gave 'em the evil eye, knocked shoulders in the candy isle, and muttered sum shit under our breaths....

...they were backing out while i was walking out, and while walking behind their suv the passenger who i knocked into told dude to "watch out" as i was walking behind ...lol....

...not sure where i was going w/ that..lol

G

Guest 226076

first of all great camp. second i trust no one but my mother, and i qustion her.happy trails.

gr0wm3

All that is necessary for tyranny to prevail is for good men to do nothing, lets hope there are still a few good men ... i'm hopeful,

keep it stony,

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I don´t trust myself too much...
Sometimes i find myself being driven by emotions, wrong assumptions or dark thoughts and i need to put myself in check.
Of course that because of this i don´t trust mankind too much ;)
In other hand i got a 10yo kid and i can proudly say that he tends to do good on his own.
Not to get rewards, avoid punishment or please the parents, just because he is a Good Human Being. Bless him.
All my negativity and pessimism relating humanity crumbles away in the face of my kid kindness. I believe with all my heart that our kids are gonna be much better than we all were/are ;)

G

grozzef

Don't watch the News

i agree, then i suggest everyone take it a step further and throw your tv in the garbage where it belongs. my own thoughts are good enough, no additional PROGRAMMING(get it?!?!?!) needed. :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts