What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
wow, I was going to read through your posts this weekend,
but I must confess once I got started I just couldn't stop .
my head hurts a little now , but it's totally worth it !
much love and much admiration,
uncle sprout

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
onelove- is that 4 ballasts= 8 hoods n bulbs. thats what im after. i want 2 seperate 4 light rooms running off of 4 ballasts 12/12. thanks for the info!

INB- yo son im on the way tues.... valentines day is mon! better get that lady something!

LGSprout- hey there uncle sprout. nice to see ya found the thread. hope you like what ive done with the place and dont let your head explode. take a few rips to lower the pressure lol i have many good friends that visit here regularly so check some of them out too for some inspiration!

ok dudes i got a few new pics in the albums. i am gonna post them in here later tonight. last week something came up and i left town. ill get caught up before bed! peace til then fam
:smoke:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
2-12-11

2-12-11

2 gal soil
picture.php

picture.php

gonna flip them soon! after 1 more trip this coming week i'll be here to take care of them.

the cloner
picture.php

picture.php

the next run and some of the moms
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a quick run down of the harem:

LVPK
picture.php

OG#18
picture.php

SugarShack- 1 run only
picture.php

catpiss SSH
picture.php

MemoryLoss Strawberrydiesel pheno
picture.php

The White
picture.php

SFV x ChemD from Ido
picture.php

Snowdawg on the L and SourDub on the R
picture.php

Super Lemon Haze
picture.php

Decapitation- pre98 bubba pheno
picture.php

Chemdawg#4
picture.php

OG Kush
picture.php

not pictured are the Green Crack, and this week the Double Purple Doja.
that sums it up as far as plants go... seeds is another story. as life should have it i have been unable to do a seed run in a long time and havent had a run in four months as it is... i cant wait to flip this set over...

here is a pic of some weed called Candy. its NL x White widow
very nice looking weed smells great. i will do a smoke report tomorrow. i am bout asleep right now lol
picture.php

thanks for checkin in Fam:tiphat:

One Love 731

Veteran
Good to see ya back on track brotha SSA. looks like the cloner is killin it. I'm not using the flip any more after the move, might get it rollin again but not sure. The one I built was for 8 bulbs 4 ballasts, way simple. Which cut of OGK are ya running? Keep up the good work. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Nice Sir, things look to be bouncing back nicely. This next run that your going to have is gonna be sweet. Looks like your back to Coco with those? What are your reasons for liking Coco so much? More consistent drainage and feeding schedule?

Ive just been adding a lot more perlite to my promix before using it (prolly about 35-40% perlite in the mix) to give me more consistant drainage, but im trying all sorts of things with hempy buckets over here, just gotta find the ideal size. 5 gal, was wayyy to big. 3 gallon is nice but takes to long to root out. i think somewhere between 2/3gallons would be ideal at 9/table/light in my setup. Anyway, things are looking great over here. Keep up the hard work homie!

-N.Kron:rasta:

p.s.- Have fun riding with INB, wish i was out shredding right now, but spring seems to be upon us in my neck of the woods. Hope all is well.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
looking good bro, glad to see you back in action!

got me curious on your og cut too, is the #18 the homies cut from seed? you also have a dif og too? leaf pattern on what you called just og looks a lot like my old cut...I've been on a mission to get her back since my first run when I lost her due to rookie mistakes

T

the_coota

im PUMPED to see you back sir! more pumped then you maybe lol
gonna light a fatty and catch up with the proceedings later. man i love ur stuff.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Sir...howz thikngs brother...been a long time bro, hope all is well...Howz Major????? Ur setup looks amazing, everyone is gone hi-tech now!!!!! Crazy shit bro, I gotta get back in the game soon or Ima gonna go craaazy!!! I have so much great genetics and their just sittin!!!! SUCKS!!!! See you soon brother....

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hello fellas
thanks for all the responces it does feel nice to be on a good wave with the garden so thanks for the warm welcome fam
the OG is from seed. it is the pheno that we have been searching for. it is from the homie along with the #18 too. think they're both from seed.
many of these strains are new and from a good friend so i have had the pleasure of sampling most of them firsthand so i know they are all keepers. not 1 strain in there is questionable where quality is concerned. but many of them will not be the focus for the large room. they take a long time or yeild very lil in comparison to my faster big guns...
i am in soil in the big room. this is a one time deal, it was really cheap at the time and budget was the idea. but they were coco to start and the rest of garden is also coco at this moment and shall continue to be. the coco i have dialed. as long as i am pest free and my ph measuring device or method is sound. my major problems have been pest oriented and broken meter issues. shit happens what can i say.
speaking of shit happens, i have a lil PM in the room, lets just say it is extremely minumal and i have treated the entire small veg section with Eagle 20 and plan to spray the rest of the large room tomorrow and begin flower in there this weekend. treating the big room is mostly a safe guard. only 4 or so plants have any signs and the rest are quite resistant, same goes for the small veg but i still sprayed everything fuck it.

zeus- maj is good himself but the fam is going through some stuff. u know how life is. keep him in your thoughts man. hes in mine daily and things are def improving last we spoke. i love my uncle and i hope everything goes the way he needs it to; thanks for asking bro
get ur shit together and tell this lady how it is how it was and how its gonna be or find a successful tolerant or participating partner they are out there we miss ya round the boards Z

here are the [;ants pn 3/8/11 i jist sprayed eagle20 on the dixie cups
the big room and the dixie cups from the cloner only in pics. the rest of the small veg was removed to make room to spray. ill take pics of them tomorrow. although they are not really small anymore. need there own room n light
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a few dixie arent pictured. the ogs and a strwdzl im gifting. couldnt fit in shot.

more tomorrow maybe like two pics

BigGreen

Veteran
I would also use some zone and penetrator on em that kick the pm out of my room I havent seen it in over a year and a half
Good luck
BG

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Fuck yea Sir :headbange

Looks like things are back in order and filling out as they should be. Excited to see you run these OG's. This MK-Ultra im growing now is an OGxG13 and im really falling in love with this plant. What do you think of the LVPK? Does it live up to the hype? Im trying to get my hands on a few to try em out but I also have a bunch of seedwork to do (Rez SSSDH). What are some of the new headstash strains you got your hands on now? Cant wait to see you hit the coco full force in the flower room next run. You do wonders with that shit! Keep up the hard work, your killin it homie!

-N.Kron:rasta:

NorthernBigBuds

Hey SSA,

Gotta say, ultra-impressive set-up and first class genetics.

Thanks for all the budshots and pheno info; this is what makes a grow diary worth following.

I've got a NL x WW, you called it candy, Nirvana has this strain called Chrystal at day 58 right now, 2 days into flush(dwc), and will probably chop at 63-65. When did you chop yours and were you happy with the smoke?

Thanks again for all the wicked info, your garden is clearly a nasty jungle of love...

Peace

SirSmokalot

Veteran
BG- i used eagle20. from all i hear its basically a guarentee that it works... i will find out soon enough thanks for the solution. i may try that too it pays to try many methods...

NK- i love this og. the lvpk is good. its is different that is for sure. easy to grow and dense buds. i havent flowered it yet but have seen many examples. i will be running 1 at a time when i run out stash. every strain in the line up is straight head stash and kill it. but only a few are worth the space yeild wise. ill prob narrow it down again soon but want to run a few of these here n there before i diss them. they will always be available somehow...
i cant wait to be in coco again too. automation rules....thanks for the visit and props brother NK. im glad we're still friends after all this time.

NBB- hey there man. first off im just glad you enjoy the diary. i have had some issues and am ready to bloom again so hang for the show if ya want.
i have never flowered out the candy. i have only sampled the buds grown directly by the breeder and hopefully he can chime in here and help out some if he sees this. i do really enjoy the buds. frosty, dense and strong buzz. resonates the paper ina few hits n starts getting resin on lips. volcano loves the dense vapor filled bags it provides. fruity/earthy/sweet all come to mind when blazing, you will enjoy this cross. this particular is bred from select parents from selct seed companys representations and is well done i might add!

well did a lot in the room today more to post tomorrow!

Latest posts

Latest posts