What's new

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
oh my brother dr dog how i have missed you! happy to see you in here. if ya ever need anything man! just howl! sincerely. i hope your endevours are panning out as before. blowin up kid! last i saw. cant thinkg of anyone more deserving too. i hope your getting some winter fun in. i know you are ready for those summer trips/hikes. i sure wish i could join ya on one.

T

the_coota

:yoinks::respect:
picture.php

One Love 731

Veteran
So good to see ya back on top were ya belong brotha Sir. wont be long now, soon you'll have 8x10 of beautiful flowers. Hope to see ya at 4/20. Keep up the good work and stop to enjoy it once in a while. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Thanks guys I will have a great update tomorrow morn.

I TP all the cupc in the tent. Also day 3 or 4 of flower tonight.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
The persians are coming

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the cups were to much work! i had to transplant them. quite big for cups also lol

a shot from above in soil room, the entire 10 x 8 plot is 100 percent full of branches
picture.php

hard to believe that 2 weeks ago this plant was covered in PM
the white
picture.php

well thats it/ the closet is too hard to take photos of right now

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
{The persians are coming}

glad to see all them cuts i gave ya made it lookn nice

T

the_coota

More dialed then a telephone

More dialed then a telephone

youve done wonders over these weeks/months sir, every single girl looks happy, that canopy is SICK, the amount of dank that your gonna produce is ridiculous:sasmokin: Respect.
look at all those persians! hahaha evil lil army of bitches

sir, just wanted to chime in and say im feeling you on the work, my last big run in coco locked my girls out bad, carrying 80-something to and from the bathroom for flushing, handwatered all the way, was still dialing the room so i had to set my alarm at intervals thru the night to check temps/co2, serious lack of sleep and dealing with life BS all at once. I had to change some things, work out what my strengths were and work with, instead of against them.

anyways, on with the show, that lil red cherry in the back is me tokin n watchin :smoker: peace be safe.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Lookin great as always SirSmokAlot, keep up the awesome work

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Day8

Day8

maj- ;)

coota-thanks a lot man. i am finally on top of things for the moment. yes bro we must all work out the kinks ehh thats all part of the journey. glad u keep cruizing forward too. :tiphat:

spicoli-:thank you:much appreciated

Killer-:wave:more to come mate! glad u are still here
Day 8 flower last night. had a low flying nearly silent chopper fly over slowly last night so i shut room down as i heard it approaching. prob to late anyway. it did have lights on it though and it kept going in its path. my house just happened to be in the path? i dunno, but lights are back on today. here we go

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

super lemon haze starting to stretch
picture.php

catpiss SSH looking good
picture.php

The persians looking good as well. they need light again. i had to break down the tent for company this weekend and hide it all. now back in the extra room. im throwing the tent up tonight for a few more days here.
strwdzls on L decaps in Middle and SugarShack on the R with the mommas above them they are short and out of sight
picture.php

til next week fellas! thanks for the company Fam!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks dudes
its coming along now. clearing all the undergrowth off the rest of the week. those fuckers are insanely big for 2 gal soil huh. must be watered every other day no delays. stems are thick ready to hold some weight....

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Awsome thread and grow dude, I'm gonna have to go thru it when I have the time. Until next time be safe and take care!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey Blaze1
thanks for the visit i hope u like what i do man, u were a major inspiration in the beginning of my MJ journey. thanks for all you do bro it doesnt go unnoticed. mad respect!

well day 12 bloom over. they are wanting the food now, especially Mag on the decaps. time to move the lights up the last time and take care of the sagging ducting. then keep em wet on schedual and watch the grass grow.
they have not eaten a meal over 950ppm yet. no boosters yet. just 2 doses of bushmaster on plain days and floranova bloom and calmag and silica blast as main course. i think ill bump up to 1200ppm for 2 weeks. and 1 sea weed/ewc spray a week for the last bit of N.

starting to stack like pancakes!

a young Lion and his Pride
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

upskirt no pantys....OMG u guys are nastey!
picture.php

12 days flower
i gotta get light over my persians man they are getting light yellow from a week of shit light.
i better do that tonight too
Sir

SirSmokalot

Veteran
haha
i have not been to jail and i run alone so i prefer bandit. i will get my card soon and be a legit bandit so its about time i get my app in...
but they are looking well tonight on 13 days bloom

i also managed to set up the MH over the persian posse/ they were in terrible need!

Latest posts

Latest posts