What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Bought an Ounce in Michigan for $39!

RobFromTX

1677113183978.png

iTarzan

Let's all take a minute to realize that there are no more carrier pigeons due to mankind's thirst for war.
That type of pigeon is actually a homing or messenger pigeon. There was a passenger pigeon that is instinct because they shot and ate them all. There are still homing pigeons and people have contests with them. People got confused and thought homing pigeons were carrier pigeons and passenger pigeons were the same because they homing pigeons carried messages.
There is a carrier pigeon and it doesn't home or carry messages. It has to be a homing/messenger pigeon to carry messages. Different types can be trained to home. They race them to see who gets home faster.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That type of pigeon is actually a homing or messenger pigeon. There was a carrier pigeon named after the guy that found it that is instinct because they shot and ate them all. There are still homing pigeons and people have contests with them. People got confused and thought homing pigeons were carrier pigeons because they carried messages.

Uh... so which one tastes better?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
well if i was running a weed growing bizz, i'd want to produce ass kickin weed .... and apparently these growers don't give a shit.. so as u say..... as one would expect..... thumbs up
It would cost a lot more to do what home growers can do on a large commercial scale I would think. Being in the Midwest in a state where Recreational is still completely illegal, my perspective is still bright-eyed! Wow, I can buy weed in a store! Wheee! Ya know?

iTarzan

Uh... so which one tastes better?
I think many pigeons taste good. Especially ones related to rock doves. I use to get squab at Bookbinders restaurant in Philadelphia and it was really pigeon. It was good.
I buy pigeon meat from the local Amish a couple times a year. And rabbit.
Bookbinders had marsh rabbit on the menu and that is really muskrat. I had a cousin who trapped and beaver and muskrat meat is very delicious. Pigeon, rabbit, dove and squirrel are all tasty. Especially if you have the munchies after smoking some perfectly acceptable $39 weed.

GrandpaMillenial

It would cost a lot more to do what home growers can do on a large commercial scale I would think. Being in the Midwest in a state where Recreational is still completely illegal, my perspective is still bright-eyed! Wow, I can buy weed in a store! Wheee! Ya know?

We can have 12 plants in michigan, and the laws don’t really get harsh until you get that 24th plant. Medical growers can stack licenses.

Its funny cause dudes are getting in trouble for things like having two separate central AC units, (city doesn’t allow it). I was laughing my ass of seeing a dodge ram driving through my neighborhood, this guy had like 6 large boxes labeled “gavita”.

Latest posts

Latest posts