What's new

I Bought an Ounce in Michigan for $39!

GrandpaMillenial

I love you too. Man if your life is positive and filled with good things and great things man you can't be mad I can't even say fuck you too for real.

@GrandpaMillenial I've come a long way from that raid man y'all let the basementboys and dwellers know that, man does it feel great to be up again.

Y'all have a blessed day guys, keep getting major money and keep letting talent, persistance, hard work dedication and connoisseurship take over these nasty moneyhogs that want to destroy our market.

We all have our demons

revegeta666

images.jpeg

"Man if your life is positive and filled with good things and great things man you can't be mad I can't even say fuck you too for real.."

-- Plato --

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I snorted on that one, revegeta666. Any relation to a guy I used to know on here called noyd666? :)

moose eater

I wish I kept the seeds from those mex bricks we used to get.

It's really sad the way this thread went, but it's indicative of how a lot of these forum discussions go these days. I've been a member here a long time and I didn't post for a long time because I was here to learn. I waited until I could post a journal I was proud of, show what I'd learned. Earning my stripes, so to say. That hasn't seemed to impress on this privileged, modern, generation of legal growers. I mean, there are guys on this site that started our industry, helped guide cannabis towards the legalization we have today and continue to blaze trails in this industry, legal and not, guys and girls who have been growing and learning about cannabis since my parents were smoking their first joint. People have sacrificed a lot to be part of this community, the sites founder is probably one of the best examples of this. Yet we seem to be inundated with people who simply create accounts to troll new technologies, shit on other peoples experiences, all while offering nothing of content to the site. 99% of these trolls don't even have a photo of a plant in their profiles. These people don't deserve to be engaged with, if we ignore them they die off, lets get back to helping each other, lets build one another up and do some new shit, it's what we're all here for.

I for one, am stoked Jelly can get an OZ for less than $50. It's also cool to see a long time contributing member comeback and post, I hope he stays, cause if he does, the billy goats win and the trolls have to wait for the next goat, whose gonna be fatter and juicier.

I'm going to roll a joint backwards and smoke it, cause I learned that some people smoke that way here and that's why were all here, or should be. :smoker:
I just sent several dozen seed packets/varieties to a forum member I have significant respect for; some of it going back to the 1970s, and forward. Including some premium Mex and Colombian from the 1970s and some Red Buddha Thai from the 1983/1984 vintage that I was buying lbs. of back then.

Mystic Funk did a thread a few years ago here, re. popping vintage Mexican seeds; an in-depth research project of sorts, with some surprising revelations.

Last edited:

moose eater

Naw man, you and me are cool.
You know I was just joking with you about the tenor established in your thread earlier, right? That was my intention. Satire of some folks judgments of things they've never tried.

BTW, I once grew a plant that was stellar in all appearances, structure-wise, but had few visible trichomes any where as she approached maturity.

I killed her prematurely before proper analysis or taste testing. Major mistake., She was both potent and productive. I screwed myself with premature judgements based strictly on appearances. That old adage about a book and its cover thing.

Last edited:

moose eater

View attachment 18812323
absolutely not true. we hate liars much more...like 45...
That's all of us 'wise men' out there on the street corner, asking strangers if they'll be our friend.

But even the new ones only last until they hear us speak for a while. Then it's straight back to contemplating ending it all for the loneliness that version of vision brings.

Oh well.. It feeds the liquor, cannabis, and sedatives industries pretty well at least..

Latest posts

Latest posts