What's new

HZ Grows Dr. Atomic Northern Lights.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
so is it a stealth strain?doc gear is good ,would like to run his shiva,or something very heavy and sleepy

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have bunch of pics saved up and a lot of info. I will get the pics up soon.

Tip one. Make good bud spacing and preventative spray for pm. This bitch gets bushy. Intact I am not growing her again. The smoke turned out great though. Very euphoric floaty high. Tastes like old Granny Smith apples and skunk.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just as a wrap up for everyone I decided all my shit talking about cookies was unwarranted and i take it back. The nl is not going to be grown again. It s too susceptible to pm due to how bushy it is. I would rather grow dank boutique strains like cookies that yield less and stretch more because it allows for better air flow. I only need half a p a light to make my bills, and I can get twice that with og and cookies with my eyes shut.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just want to grow potent strains. I have never been a master of the large yield. Quality is my strength. While I am getting better at yields, I am still not up there with people like jackmayoffer, who gets crazy yield and potency.

the gnome

Veteran
yeah I hear ya,
you can go by the book all you want but at the end of the day its an art.
like the best musicians and wine makers seem to have a natural feel for their craft

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well nobody complains about my potency, or quality which means my stuff never really sits on the shelf....... Except for some of this nl. The rotten fruit dead skunk smell kinda freaks people out. It's strong.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Those be nice nugs! I grew that outdoors in Amsterdam way back when, no nice nugs like that but it was great to smoke! I brought the clones home on the Metro in a shopping bag, and all the peeps on the train were smiling and laughing at me :) Probably saying to themselves 'there goes another American...'

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Shit HZ, now I gotta get Me some Atomic NL's.
I LOVED My Nirvana Nl's that I grew as My very 1st. Mj., I ever grew, back in 06.
My buds didn't get that nice, but I recognize those as NL 4 Sure.

PROPS!!! Hash Zeppelin.

Peace;1TT

jump /injack

Veteran
I like Northern Lights a lot and have been wanting to try Atomic's NL. Waiting to see what you weight might be and if you got the yield you were looking for. Thanks for the show, nice setup,hope you got...what was it you were shooting for 8 zips per?

Buero

I've had my eye on this strain from this breeder a little bit. Nice to see a grow journal. Thanks.
I'm also into the more dank strains. I have great luck with everything from Bodhi.