What's new

Hygrozyme Info

Texas Kid

SIPCO'S "HYGROZYME" A REVOLUTIONARY BREAKTHROUGH IN HORTICULTURAL CLEANING

Sipco Industries Ltd. was incorporated in 1974 and began development/production of Enzymatic Biotechnologies over 15 years ago. Headquartered in Delta B.C., Sipco is a recognized industry leader in the development of Enzymatic formulas as "bio-solutions". Sipco's expertise spawned from its work in Marine and Wastewater Treatment, Land Reclamation, Pharmaceutical and Medical grade enzyme technologies and of course - HORTICULTURAL PRODUCTS.

When asked "is HYGROZYME just another overnight success for Sipco?" Boris Del Mar of Sipco's Plant Science Division answered, "We wish it was. HYGROZYME is the result of over 10 years of research, testing and approvals to get it to market." HYGROZYME was developed, perfected and field-tested with the help of hydro growers, farmers and industry professionals such as: members of various grower's co-ops in California, Pacific Agricultural Research Center and B.C. Research Council chemists.

HYGROZYME may well be "the greatest breakthrough in Horticulture in the last decade." Simply explained: it is developed using a proprietary bio-fermentation process, made from ALL NATURAL ingredients that produce a supply of BACTERIA-FREE enzymes and complex chains of amino acids.

With HYGROZYME there is no longer a need to introduce or create crop vulnerability by introducing a foreign germ culture to your sterile growing environment. After reviewing current enzymatic market products, it was determined that HYGROZYME actually incorporates all the benefits and capabilities offered by leading enzyme products AND MUCH, MUCH MORE - all in one Powerful Formula! With HYGROZYME though, there are NO concerns of a limited shelf life or spoilage.

INHERENT ABILITIES: CLEANER GROW MEDIUM = HAPPY PLANTS.

KEEPING GROW MEDIUMS CLEAN IS WHAT HYGROZYME IS ALL ABOUT.

CONCLUSION: IF IT WAS A RACE - HYGROZYME IS THE WINNER!

A must get item, Kind of pricey at $37 for a small ass bottle but worth it, I have seen it in action.

Tex

KingRalph

howdy TK. hygrozyme's definitely an incredible product. stems get monstrous. i first got it to battle pythium, in conjunction with sm-90, worked wonders that nothing else could ever do that's for sure, as it could deal with all the waste of sm-90 destroying fungi etc where other zymes would be killed by sm-90. to me, that combo is THE root rot medicine.

they talk like it could/should be used instead of hydroguard, etc... is that true? i use it with hydroguard atm for a couple of things, revegging a hydro plant (so long dead roots) and sometimes for soil too. too expensive to add all the time instead. also, i found the suggested amounts to be wayyy too much. but still, i can't imagine using it on a regular basis, so much money. what're your thoughts on that n hydroguard TK? peace man.

420guy

I thought I heard that something in the sm-90 killed the beneficial bacteria in hydroguard...anyways, i found the suggested amounts to be high as well...

RM - aquagrower

420guy said:
I thought I heard that something in the sm-90 killed the beneficial bacteria in hydroguard.

i heard the same thing. i don't know about sm-90, as i've never used it, but i have used hygrozyme in my aqua system with great results.

that said, hygrozyme MUST be safe for use w/ beneficial bacteria, as i had zero fish loss after it's use, and as we all know, aquarium fish depend on a healthy bacteria colony for survival.

KingRalph

thanks RM, that's what i figured.

and yes sm-90 kills hydroguard, not to be used together. if you have root rot already hydroguard is a failed cause. i used hygrozyme at half strength, sm-90 at half to full. guage it depending on your situation. if your water gets foamy, back it down a bit... but that does mean it's doin a lot... just too much at once... added with all water or at least weekly... the smell of hygrozyme is very familiar to me but i can't place it yet... pleasant though, sm-90 also has a great smell. way better than that rottin smell lol. good luck folks.

G

Has anyone done a side by side with hygrozyme and cannazyme or any of the other zyme products?

I just started using the cannzyme a few months ago....and lately aftyer I have harvested a plant...I let the bag of coco just sit in the corner with the stub of a stalk sticking out for about a month, maybe more. When I decided to remove the root mass to reuse the coco(I like to let the coco dry out first, as it makes the roots easier to remove), I found no roots left beyond the bottom of the stalk. That was really weird. It must of been the cannazyme that ate all the roots away in around a month. Amazing.

Cheers,
SH

Texas Kid

I hated Hydrogaurd with a passion, I used it way back in aerocloners and reservoirs but it made my ph fluctuate so insanely that I tossed for some Green Fuse product.

I have really not had res or root health issues, a mist of neem every so often fightin topside cridders

Tex

G

TK.......Can you use hygrozyme and sm-90 together as a weekly regimen in the rez?..I heard they crossed each other out so to speak...sm-90 is also used as a foliar spray........what about hygrozyme`s other benefits?......Welcome back and thanks for the input......PEACE.........DHF.........

Texas Kid

To me, sm-90 is a fix for a problem that arrises in the rez that effects root health.

Hygrozyme is part of a healthy nutreint regime that should eliminate the problem or need for sm-90

I guess you could use it up until mid flower or until flushing is about to start. I will get readin and experimenting with it and we shall see all the variations for success we can come up with.

Tex

Sauce

I've used Hydroguard and SM-90 and both work well imo. Never had ph issues from either. SM-90 is a wetting agent which makes the roots more permeable but like said it will kill beneficials so can't be used with Hydroguard. You could use Hydroguard with Piranha or Rhizotoic, etc I believe so it would also be a good combo.

I plan to try Hygrozyme but it's so expensive, like $35-40 a bottle. :yoinks:

scegy

hello
i have some news on a similar product, i use cannazyme from canna. for veg stage is not requred (i don't use it, just for the start), but i do use it in flower stages as it keeps my roots healthy and pyhton free and it lets higher temps in the root zone if necessary(summer temps).
good day :)

J

JimmynitZ

Welcome back TK!! Great subject to get you back in the saddle! :D

Hygrozyme is good stuff.:yes: I've been using it in soil for a while now, and I definitly have seen results.

Pros: 1) plants DO grow bigger and faster. And like KingRalph said, the stems do get fat....little tree trunks! :D
2) helps fight root rot, and other soil-born diseases. Its great for plants that are rootbound. The enzymes will eat away, and breakdown old dead roots into usable nutients, and stimulate new root growth. Used together with Liquid Karma, it kicks ass at producing roots!!
3) Long shelf life......It never seems to go bad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cons: $40.00 for a friggin 1 LITER bottle!!! :yoinks:

I've used it all the way up to the flush, with no ill effects.

G

i heard its good but cant justify the price which is a massive $66 a litre in the uk ,,i can get cannazym or sensi zym which both do basically the same job for only $26 a litre which is quite a saving ,,

Latest posts

Latest posts