What's new

hush's micro vert experiment

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thanks guys. Yeah I just might have finished positioning the growth tips. Now I should be able to let them grow upward a bit, and then I can flip to flowering. I'm really happy with the way this is working out. I think I should be able to get a couple of ounces out of this grow.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I decided to defoliate, and then I did one last training. But now they should be able to just grow upward from here.

IMG269_zpsadf1b15b.jpg

IMG270_zpsbf96a659.jpg

IMG277_zps74c4acb5.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I'll see how it looks after the growth tips re-angle themselves toward the lamp, and if I need to I'll pin them down again I will... but I don't want to over crowd things either. This light isn't all that powerful, and all the branches are going to lean in close to the lamp.

5th

Veteran
I'll see how it looks after the growth tips re-angle themselves toward the lamp, and if I need to I'll pin them down again I will... but I don't want to over crowd things either. This light isn't all that powerful, and all the branches are going to lean in close to the lamp.

That...all a fuckng that.

Personally I'd say give at least another week, then flip....but I'm a gawking space cowboy....so pay no mind to me bro :tiphat:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Yeah, based on what I've experienced with this sadhu cut in the past, I'm thinking I'll let them go about a quarter of the way up the length of the lamp, then I will flip. That should allow the colas to stretch just about up to the highest part of the illuminated area.

We shall see!

sgapetti

Veteran

The easyest way is to have net walls :laughing: this way you can lst against it and spread the branches , cain of 2D grow really:biggrin:

That said , they look green and healty

Peace S

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Yep! You guys nailed it! :D

Yeah, I'm probably going to flip this weekend. I'd like to keep both sides of the armoire on the same lighting routine, and the micro scrog on the other side could use a few more days.

I have to say, the branches aren't really growing upward much. They are packing nodes on, but not going vertical so much. I'm not sure if that is because the light is not coming from above, or if it's simply because the light is actually intense enough to keep the branches from leaning in toward the light. I'm very impressed with the way it's working out so far. I'm certain that they will stretch once I flip, though. :)

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Gotta say, I really love your stuff.

Thanks man, that's very kind of you to say. :tiphat:

Twist1, you too, thank you. Also, by the way, I love your avatar... every time I see it it makes me laugh. That has got to be the funniest pic of Snoop I've ever seen! :D