What's new

hush's micro vert CFL grow

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 5:

sK696Fl.jpg

6a31pVn.jpg

Wow, thanks for the pictures. They are worth 1000 words sometimes. I am a closet grower and your post showed me a lot.

NYUrbanFarmer

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I know I updated yesterday, but the plants had some defoliation today, so I took more pictures. :D

cUvQb1n.jpg

qSTKxfn.jpg

wFh5lnt.jpg

lonetoker

thats nice man. keep up the good work. i will be following this one for sure

"A common mistake that people make
when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-D. Adams
:smoke out:

Pretty Flowers!

Pretty Flowers!

@ hush: Yo those flowers are looking sweet! Also is that pic on the bottom right using LED's over that flower pot? Day 26 you say...... how much longer do you think she has to go?

NyUrbanFarmer :tiphat:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thank you, and yes that is my LED garden on the right. You can click the link in my signature to read the journal for that one.

This strain takes about 9 weeks, so we have another 5 weeks to go.

How do you like Them?

How do you like Them?

Thank you, and yes that is my LED garden on the right. You can click the link in my signature to read the journal for that one.

This strain takes about 9 weeks, so we have another 5 weeks to go.

Do you like LED's? Do they really work as well as people claim? It just seems that they don't put out as much light as the other options.

5 weeks left to go....ah that will fly by, then trim party LOL! :dance013:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
So far I like it, as a replacement to the CFLs I used to use in that garden. But this is my first time experimenting with LEDs so I can't weigh in yet.

I only have 3 weeks to wait for my trim party, because that's when I harvest my 2x2 tent. :D

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
God dammit God dammit GOD DAMMIT!

I must have accidentally flipped the manual switch on the timer yesterday while I was working in here and now the light has been on for well over 24 hours! Fuck!!

This has never happened to me before, and I blame it entirely on using these bullshit analog timers. I've always used digital timers before now. Fuck fuck fuck!!

Digital timers don't fuck up. :mad:

Oh shit......

Oh shit......

God dammit God dammit GOD DAMMIT!

I must have accidentally flipped the manual switch on the timer yesterday while I was working in here and now the light has been on for well over 24 hours! Fuck!!

This has never happened to me before, and I blame it entirely on using these bullshit analog timers. I've always used digital timers before now. Fuck fuck fuck!!

Digital timers don't fuck up. :mad:

Dam that sucks sorry to hear that. Yeah analog timers suck. So you think it will effect ya real bad? :fsu: