What's new

hush's micro vert CFL grow

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I went ahead and staked the plants. I'll keep training as they grow.

qizzlVG.jpg

PVFgNu0.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Actually I do think home depot sells them, but I got them from my local hydro shop. They are just standard bamboo stakes, though.

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hey hey hey and i thought you left the micro experiments alone?
good to see you back or was just rabbit grazing too much ganja on his lush meadow? :biggrin:

anyway, i see changes vs. last run: more clones, vert bamboo. looks promising! happy growing :wave:

stay relaxed, hush :smoke:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
My wife has finally started coming around! It took about 6 months of smoking endless amounts of our own bud for her to realize that, hey, she benefits from me spending time with gardens! So now, she will let me do whatever I need to do to make sure we never run out again, lol. :D

So yeah, once I signed up to be a tester for Chimera, I had rooted clones I needed to find a home for, so I could keep the big tent free, and this was the logical next choice.

Good memory, Rabbit. :)

And yes, this time around it's not an "experiment" like last time. I'm applying all the knowledge I learned about this technique and that required going multiple clones, vegging longer, and using coco hempy. :tiphat:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are looking real healthy!

Looking forward to seeing a ring of colas around that light.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thanks friend. :)

I just took a pic of the armoire with both doors open and it looks pretty cool. Thought I'd share it here...

Eakau12.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Here are the girls today:

1AJOvO1.jpg

WCt1L90.jpg

OxjdbAo.jpg

The micro environment down in the root zone is obviously very healthy... Look at this trichoderma growth on top of the coco:

onH9nWP.jpg

I'm very pleased with this grow at the moment. :D

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Lemon Skunk has never been one of the fastest plants in my stable, so based on how vigorous it is in this fluorescent garden, I'm going to say here that coco makes all the difference! :D

I imagine I will be flipping them to 12/12 in the very near future.

EWksEKN.jpg

dZNK45z.jpg

XuNaagu.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just did some minor defoliation, and removed the lower branches that were reaching into the bulb. Looks like I'll be flipping to 12/12 any day now.

bSj5QZL.jpg

D2uJAPj.jpg

EdbYm6i.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts