What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's micro LED grow - Sadhu

Aconitum

In my humble opinion, these ufo led, have very little quality. cost about 100 Euros and are not worth this price, not remember they are the first generation.
if you want to try something more secure passes to Helios LED. These LEDs are able to get to 4,500 Par led ;) Cheers for your experiment dear

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Well, be that as it may, this cheap "low-quality" light brought me around 0.8 grams per watt. The results speak for themselves. And by the way, this light was only about $100 US, so unless the Euro has crashed recently, it doesn't cost 100€.

As soon as the latest generation fixtures come down in price by about 300% I'll consider talking those up, but until then, I'll continue to recommend these cost-efficient grow lights.

:tiphat:

SweetDee

Well, be that as it may, this cheap "low-quality" light brought me around 0.8 grams per watt. The results speak for themselves. And by the way, this light was only about $100 US, so unless the Euro has crashed recently, it doesn't cost 100€.

As soon as the latest generation fixtures come down in price by about 300% I'll consider talking those up, but until then, I'll continue to recommend these cost-efficient grow lights.

wise words .noted

Aconitum

I did not want to create a discussion ;) just information (my opinion)
I buy them from China, exactly from them: http://www.bsled.com
Honestly, I've tried all the LEDs in the world, 1-2-3 - generation (I have so many that I could ask my common this year if we use my LED for Christmas decorations in the street where I live), but as this' the last of this company ever had. Found after many researches, and quarrels with sales partners a bit too visionary on poor people, I decided to spread it to all of you. Do not be fooled by the prices you find on ebay is not a site for wholesale prices = more pumped lips of bad girls. Paid in dollars here and especially with Paypal.Se you do not have a VAT number, explain it and tell him to do Small Trade (small business with the tax code, so customs do not make stories) ask for a consultation via Skype and talk to Olay Zhao (gentle as all Chinese). She obviously you will be able to provide all the details in English . Divulge I never wanted any of this, for the simple fact that many people then we do the business of these things, and I hate the business done on the little information of others, even if unfortunately the global market lives on this logica.Auguro everyone to see it as a secret to keep for you, as I have done with many efforts . Hug

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
But now you've cluttered my grow thread with what appears to be a long winded advertisement. I don't see how that was necessary. I understand that you thought you were being helpful, but I didn't ask for any help.

Aconitum

But now you've cluttered my grow thread with what appears to be a long winded advertisement. I don't see how that was necessary. I understand that you thought you were being helpful, but I didn't ask for any help.

I just communicate my experience with you, i don't work with this agency. ah ok I realized now.... my presence is not welcome sorry..

Bye

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I'm sorry if I was harsh, but you are welcome here. As long as you don't initiate any LED arguments in here, then we will get along. I just don't think my grow journal is the correct place for people to be reporting on first generation vs third generation efficiency or anything like that. There are threads you can post in for that purpose. This thread was specifically to show what the cheap fixtures can do.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Hush.. have you tried her yet? Got an initial smoke report for us?

Yeah I've been smoking this for years. It's pretty much my go to strain, used for general purpose day time medicine. I wasn't going to write a smoke report again. I already did that in a journal from long ago. I'll see if I can find that post and I'll link to it here. :)

Aconitum

I'm sorry if I was harsh, but you are welcome here. As long as you don't initiate any LED arguments in here, then we will get along. I just don't think my grow journal is the correct place for people to be reporting on first generation vs third generation efficiency or anything like that. There are threads you can post in for that purpose. This thread was specifically to show what the cheap fixtures can do.

I apologize to you, and with the other guy who was mean to me.
Yesterday I read that one of the best ways to learn English and be part of a blog.
especially to try to discuss with the members of this. I'm 25 years, (very few passions), I approached this world because of a damn muscle disease , caused by a bad doctor. I just wanted to be part of this great thread , and send you my personal compliment for great results with your UFO led the first generation.
To be honest, it's the first guy, that has treated me badly (insulting my English).
but no problem I live respecting other living beings https://www.icmag.com/ic/images/ico...ps://www.icmag.com/ic/images/icons/icon10.gif

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Honestly, your English is pretty good, so don't worry about that. It's so good that I didn't realize you are new at speaking it. I apologize to you for being harsh. I actually think it's cool that you are learning the language in this manner. I just want you to know that the reason I said the things I said is because your post was going to "hijack" my thread, even if it was unintentional on your part. People argue about the LED generations all the time and I thought you were attempting to do the same, and I didn't want that in a grow journal. That's all. :)

Anyway, please, you are welcome to comment in my threads and practice English with me. :tiphat:

Aconitum

Honestly, your English is pretty good, so don't worry about that. It's so good that I didn't realize you are new at speaking it. I apologize to you for being harsh. I actually think it's cool that you are learning the language in this manner. I just want you to know that the reason I said the things I said is because your post was going to "hijack" my thread, even if it was unintentional on your part. People argue about the LED generations all the time and I thought you were attempting to do the same, and I didn't want that in a grow journal. That's all. :)

Anyway, please, you are welcome to comment in my threads and practice English with me. :tiphat:

it is really nice that you wrote this message to me :)
I really hope that your crops have the taste more good in the world ..
I am sure that your UFO LED has all the credentials to make big numbers. I have grow with ufo led 4 autoflowering plants, we have obtained from these 4, about thirty grams per plant weighing dry! Dear if you are interest see my album , today i have inserted a new photo of my plants . Seven weeks flowering . photos taken today

cheers

Dr.Nonagon

Great journal Hush, I'm trying to copy this grow in my cabinet. It's not going to be .8g/w but I just want a plant as pretty as yours :)

302yvd0.jpg

Last edited:
Hush, I know its a tad off topic but I'm curious about your drying/curing techniques. Maybe you've already made a post u can link me too? I've researched for some time on a wide array of ways to go about it...everything from curing in jars to sweating in paper bags and so many more. Your grows have been inspirational and EARNED my respect so your opinions will definitely carry more weight than the "how to's" which i've found to be scattered around the web. Thanks again for all the awesome journals!

Latest posts

Latest posts