What's new

*HUMOUR* The complete guide to shaving your balls

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
This is the way I do it, and I'm a caveman.

I put a fan blowing on my area so my scrotum contracts, then I use a mustach trimmer with the shortest height attachment and go to work. Then I use an electric beard shaver, like a Braun to get that baby bottom smoothness.

I never get any cuts this way and monthly tough-ups with the Braun keep it perfect.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I second the sticky notion.

Even better, it should be stickied in the "indoor growing" forum for best results.

Ganglere

A moment of EEEWWW

A moment of EEEWWW

I once overheard a guy talking about this with his buddy on a bus. The dude claimed that clean shaven balls didn't need to be washed as often.

Please, be cooler than that guy :fsu:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well lets face it, no matter what your orientation, no one likes a mouth full of hairs, let alone the sight of it.

I am not talking full on 8 year old here, but a minor bit of "man scaping" can really improve the look and performance down under.

There are many areas of though on how to proceed, but I suggest that this type of delicate work be done in the shower, and it is advisable to give your area you wish to shave a rough trim with a set of hair clippers.( be careful of those little teeth, they can pinch and tear)

I do not recommend using shaving cream, as it will impair you vision of the desired area, you can use soap for blade lubrication if desired.

1. Start with hot water. Wetten the area, the hot water helps soften the hairs.

2. A clean razor is recommended, when the coarser pubic hair get caught in the multi blades, it can cause the razor to lose effectiveness, and possibly cause cuts or scrapes. I personally use a woman's Venus Virbrance. It comes with lubricating strips and 4 blades.

3. Gently stretch out the skin you wish to shave, not too much as to create and elastic tension, that the hairs sink too far below skin surface after you release( this can cause ingrown hairs).

4. Shave with the direction that the hair grows, you can shave the other way, but this way also increases you likelihood of incurring both razor bumps and ingrown hairs

5. The shaft of the penis is more intimidating than difficult. Simply move the shaft around while using a constant shaving pressure and angle. Take your time in this area, as a straggler really sticks out here, not to mention, the discomfort, while you wait for a shaving cut to heal.

6. The wrinkly skin on your balls, is the most difficult. Again applying the stretch technique, slowly move the razor across the skin surface. This area is very hard to get "clean" as it is full of "singles" they will tend to appear, after hiding in one of the many nooks and crannies present here.

7. Continue past your balls, until you get to the seam ending at the taint area. The shaving of this area is optional.

8. After shaving, application of a moisturizing creme, will prevent and itchiness

9. If this is your first time, you will encounter some regular shaving itchiness within a day or two of completion

Good luck

Screw that man.....go with the wax...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well lets face it, no matter what your orientation, no one likes a mouth full of hairs, let alone the sight of it.

yadda yadda yadda.......

Good luck
just when you think ya know someone.......

bang! this is one off the wall topic bro, I just wish
I had whatever the hell you're currently smoking.......

Rollin Face

...I been shaving my balls and shaft for years and never got cut once...Its kinda hard to cut yourself...i just dont go crazy on my junk ya know..

...its careful planning...but the balls, all ya gotta do is pull it down to get a smooth side then shave and let go and pull another side till ya got it all cleaned up...

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Pics plz..

oh and been there done that..IF you are going to shave you must be constant or it's gonna be a real pain..

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
no pic's please lets keep this inside the TOU
funniest thread I've seen in ages, cellerdwellers reply had me rolling on the floor
"get the wife to do it" class

personally I like the Afro look, and the wife hasn't complained so far and I've been married 25 years
though this thread has got me thinking, maybe time to have a chat with the Mrs LOL

nomaad

Veteran
nair.jpg

sneakinman13

Veteran
I have found if one achieves an erection while shaving it greatly eases the procedure. One can accomplish an erection by shaving the balls first and a gently kneading motion is used during the process. I prefer to start at the first few hairs growing and work my way toward the base.

HAHA.
man ic has gotten out of control lately.. in a funny way.
must be some good buds going around this season :joint:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
this is pretty ridiculous. mangroomer.com should have some helpful products and tips. got a do it yourself back shaver for all you really hairy dudes. I'm glad I don't need one of those.

Latest posts

Latest posts