What's new

*HUMOUR* The complete guide to shaving your balls

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well lets face it, no matter what your orientation, no one likes a mouth full of hairs, let alone the sight of it.

I am not talking full on 8 year old here, but a minor bit of "man scaping" can really improve the look and performance down under.

There are many areas of though on how to proceed, but I suggest that this type of delicate work be done in the shower, and it is advisable to give your area you wish to shave a rough trim with a set of hair clippers.( be careful of those little teeth, they can pinch and tear)

I do not recommend using shaving cream, as it will impair you vision of the desired area, you can use soap for blade lubrication if desired.

1. Start with hot water. Wetten the area, the hot water helps soften the hairs.

2. A clean razor is recommended, when the coarser pubic hair get caught in the multi blades, it can cause the razor to lose effectiveness, and possibly cause cuts or scrapes. I personally use a woman's Venus Virbrance. It comes with lubricating strips and 4 blades.

3. Gently stretch out the skin you wish to shave, not too much as to create and elastic tension, that the hairs sink too far below skin surface after you release( this can cause ingrown hairs).

4. Shave with the direction that the hair grows, you can shave the other way, but this way also increases you likelihood of incurring both razor bumps and ingrown hairs

5. The shaft of the penis is more intimidating than difficult. Simply move the shaft around while using a constant shaving pressure and angle. Take your time in this area, as a straggler really sticks out here, not to mention, the discomfort, while you wait for a shaving cut to heal.

6. The wrinkly skin on your balls, is the most difficult. Again applying the stretch technique, slowly move the razor across the skin surface. This area is very hard to get "clean" as it is full of "singles" they will tend to appear, after hiding in one of the many nooks and crannies present here.

7. Continue past your balls, until you get to the seam ending at the taint area. The shaving of this area is optional.

8. After shaving, application of a moisturizing creme, will prevent and itchiness

9. If this is your first time, you will encounter some regular shaving itchiness within a day or two of completion

Good luck

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG bro you are a strait "nutcase" LMAO punn inteneded...peace-T-

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao C-dubb,did you make her practice with shaving cream on a baloon like the old barbers did? LMAO

sneakinman13

Veteran
i have a nice electronic conair shaver. i can touch it to the sac and other danger zone parts without fear of gettin cut. and it leaves my balls as smooth as eggs. : )

baet

right on dr dog

edit:^^ i use an electric shaver, like the kind for buzzing my head, as well as a electric shaver for the face for a closer trim if i have time, as welll. rarely have i used a throw away razor

Blue_adept

+1 on electrics. I keep the goods clean and trimmed/shaved, I expect my wife to be clean and trimmed/shaved, so i figure returning the favor is the least i can do :)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I know there are a few products out there just for this purpose, but I do prefer the closeness of a multi blade razor

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few tips from Brother Bear on the subject :yes:

5. The shaft of the penis is more intimidating than difficult. Simply move the shaft around while using a constant shaving pressure and angle. Take your time in this area, as a straggler really sticks out here, not to mention, the discomfort, while you wait for a shaving cut to heal.

I have found if one achieves an erection while shaving it greatly eases the procedure. One can accomplish an erection by shaving the balls first and a gently kneading motion is used during the process. I prefer to start at the first few hairs growing and work my way toward the base.

6. The wrinkly skin on your balls, is the most difficult. Again applying the stretch technique, slowly move the razor across the skin surface. This area is very hard to get "clean" as it is full of "singles" they will tend to appear, after hiding in one of the many nooks and crannies present here.

Another good method is to grab hold of the scrotum right where it starts to separate from the body, and squeeze gently. This causes the balls to be push out and smooths the shaving surface. :ying:
guess it would be "stretch tek" but i wanted to go into more detail, as i have had some serious cuts in my youth.

nice tut Dr Dog :respect: we should get this stickied :yeahthats

Latest posts

Latest posts