What's new

HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

McDank8O5

amazing video JC! truly beautiful work both filming and growing!! HL i had no idea the man made lake you guys had right next to the patch! one good winter of rain fill her up?

bummer to see some bug damage but everybody outdoor deals with it and in gardens of your size, which apart from these pics and vids i cannot imagine, i could not imagine the amount or work it takes for pest control...

you guys deserve a warm winter you know our beaches always are during the next few months hehe

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome portraits of medical gardens! Thanks guys! I knew the dark star (purple plant) would be a gooden... That was neat watchin the top get cut off.... Happy harvest! Cheers! :smoke:

Last edited:

nomaad

Veteran
Thank you so much Humboldtlocal, Nomad and all the others that were so kind to us. Thank you for opening your doors and sharing information! This information must continue to get out to the public! You are great growers!

it was a pleasure and an honor to have you in the garden. And its nice to see you on ICMag!

H

humboldtlocal

I just wanted to voice my opinion one last time the night before this historic vote for California.
I will be voting Yes on Prop 19 tomorrow. I believe it is time to send a message to the rest of the world that this is the turning point for cannabis legalization.
While it is not perfect, at this point I can't tell you what a perfect initiative would be.
What I do know is that it will leave taxing and regulating up to my local officials. What that means is we get to write the script on this one. We are fortunate to have local county officials who understand the importance of the cannabis industry to this community and want to see it thrive.
We are still trying to figure out medical after fifteen years. There is no doubt there is still a lot of work that needs to be done there. A lot of people felt the same way about Prop 215, that it is too vague. It may take another fifteen years before we get commercial cultivation figured out from Prop 19 but I am ready to open this can of worms.
Many think this will mean the end of the industry here in the Emerald Triangle, I think it is the beginning of a new one.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I just wanted to voice my opinion one last time the night before this historic vote for California.
I will be voting Yes on Prop 19 tomorrow. I believe it is time to send a message to the rest of the world that this is the turning point for cannabis legalization.

HL you are truly a great and selfless soul. We need a few more like you.. :ying::ying::ying: i wish i could give you more rep.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
+K :respect:

A true inspiration & blessing to our Cannabis community, humboldtlocal :rtfo:

scone

Just saw the Washington post article, now that is big time, congratulations to you for all the hard work looks like it will lead to success.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

unbelievable grow..................what else can i say...............unbelievable........dj

wotamess

pity about P19 guys... 55% to 45%... SOOOO CLOSE!!!!! ah well... 2012 ain't to far off.

they'll probably use the result to ban it completely, though, knowing politicians :rolleyes:

Enjoy the fruits for now :yes:

-wam-

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your garden is beautiful,ur skills outdoors are ridiculous :respect:
frosty goodness in every pick.
sick...just sick.
peace-T-

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater