What's new

HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

H

humboldtlocal

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The water wand works as a bud hook for those hard to reach buds.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Amazing job HL and GD and the rest of the crew! truly amazing to have seen how much this thread has transformed this season! thank you for sharing all this with us! you are true representatives of what is being done "right" in the medical scene!

S

stratmandu

HOLY SCHNIKEES! If I die and come back as a dog, I hope I get to live on that farm. :)

M

mugenbao

The water wand works as a bud hook for those hard to reach buds.
If I ever need a ladder and a bud hook in order to harvest, I will consider my life complete.

Very inspirational, what a great job! Looking forward to those vids, too :)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Onehundred Sixtythousand views in this thread, I think half of those are mine HBL, I'm still commin back...great show! DD

WOW! And they say stoners are lazy:) Some are, for sure, but so are manz non smokers. Great job, big respect, the most amzing pictures I saw. God bless you!!

headstone

If a person is lucky enough they will experience seeing the kind of true beauty that brings a tear to your eye's and leaves you speechless only a handfull of times during their life.

Thankyou for that experience Humboldtlocal, that update was like staring into the face of god, or at the very least his backyard :bow:

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Been thinking about you folks a lot lately, wishing you all the best. One can only be hopefull that the example you set will be followed again and again bro-
:tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys worked hard this year and ended up with an amazing garden! Thanks for sharing all the great shots! Good luck with the rest of the crop, still lookin at plenty of work! Happy Harvest!!!! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts