bagseed77

purple kush / ak47 f2's up next in the rotation

picture.php

right behind sherry d

picture.php

B

bagseed77

re did the caB moved plants around

abuealas getting side lighting so the seeds can finish and sherry d can get more light
the seedlings have sherry d's lights with the reflectors

picture.php

sherry d in her new home

picture.php

and some abueals today

picture.php

B

bagseed77

the sherry d in the pot now is the one on the right in that last pic, i yanked the other one out after i saw nutts, thanks, i did all this stuff from wally,lowes , and HD , nothing fancy,except maybe some of these crosses i hope,LOL

jalajaslet

Hey Bagseed,

I noticed you have metal skewers for shish kabobs around your plant in one of these pictures. Do you use these for support or LST. It looks like the ring part of the skewer could be used as an LST training device...??

B

bagseed77

thats the theory jala, i put some weed eater sting thru the holes as a base to move limbs around it to spread the plant out and support them, fisrt time with this technique

B

bagseed77

updates , about to chop, some is missing already,LOL

picture.php

1 more

picture.php

chocmon d harvesting next,in a couple weeks

picture.php

sherry d doing her thang

picture.php

sherry d tops

picture.php

and last but not least, purple kush / ak 47 f2s

picture.php

both abuealas and 1 chocmon d got dusted with some gifted sour bubble bx4 pollen
so ill be harvesting the tops and leaving the lower branches to finish the seeds, yea

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Although using the skewars is convienent, I dont recommend it as metal and nutes dont mix well

But plants are looking good dude

B

bagseed77

good call, i can pull them up, i used to use the wooden ones but these are all i got, so if i see truble up they come,thanks

B

bagseed77

yea middie, i had to do the ole crush the stems trick this morning cause i only have 2 more books i can pull out from under her,, that tricks stops the growing for a bit, ill do it again if need be.

yea middie, i had to do the ole crush the stems trick this morning cause i only have 2 more books i can pull out from under her,, that tricks stops the growing for a bit, ill do it again if need be.

Lol. I had that happen also, my ML's reached max height(no more books to pull out), and then magically stopped stretching all together, either good timing or luck. Not sure but they stopped stretching 1"-2" from the light, perfect! :joint:

B

bagseed77

im hoping for some magic too, my last ones didnt stretch enough so im hoping to get it figured out

B

bagseed77

harvest , i know small but ive been puffing it for 2 weeks now

picture.php

bud pics , abueala 1

picture.php

abby 2

picture.php

bonsia madness , chocmon ds, 3 weeks to chop

picture.php

picture.php

this is right before the chop today