What's new

Huge fast Indica Thread , not for newbies

lol first time i grew about 10 years ago with my mate we started 2 blueberry seeds off from dutch passion under crap lights that weren't ever meant for growing , in dirt popcorn tubs .... we thought it was amazing when the seed(without true leaves) reached 12 inches, and was really confused when it died lmao..... good times

now look at ma bitches

:headbange

your get there soon keep it up .laterz

B

bagseed77

thanks gp, george, maybe oneday my grow will look thAt nice g, ill put some updates later on in the week, i got to go out of town for death in the family.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Bagseed
I am too lazy to scroll back, what happened to "sir stretch alot"?

B

bagseed77

bubba creek is the 3rd from the bottom, sorry they are labeled in my gallery

i transplanted extra deep, hoping i wouldnt get stem rott and i got lucky, its a slow ass grower but no stem rott, it looks good dont it for being so stretchy at first

Last edited:
keep an eye on the stretched one. I had the same thing happen with my last grow. I germed a few seeds and it was a DOA one that ended up popping up weeks later in a soil pile.

It was a great plant really hardy and huge but it went herm on me damn never over night about 20 days in. Really weird just keep an eye on it. Best of luck

B

bagseed77

picture.php

updates jan 19

B

bagseed77

thanks middie, its cold outside, must wear socks,its fricking snowing out side now

B

bagseed77

thanks for coming by fellas, those last pics are my cross abuealas on the right, the chocmon d's are on the left in the cab

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
hey bag, everything is looking good!

do you top them or do they just naturally grow that bushy?

keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Latest posts