What's new

Huge fast Indica Thread , not for newbies

fortragni

Your BC plant looks like one of mine did before i culled them (bugs) - cabbage like leaf , kind of curly leaf tips. Mele Kalikimaka

Just messing around wit ya.....

Just messing around wit ya.....

bagseed77 said:
read fellas, she grew in total darkness

I've seen it a hundred times, and like my dick in the dark, i've seen a seedling stretch 12 inches or more.
:yoinks: :yoinks:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
bagseed77 said:
read fellas, she grew in total darkness

ahhh my bad, thought i read but appearantly not.

was wonderin how all your other plants looked nice!!! lol
didnt mean ta talk shit was a bit lost i guess hahaa!!

cant wait to see those other ladies grow and fill out

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
That seedling would be good for area that are prone to ponding and puddles.

K

kallenavndk

greengorillaz said:
I've seen it a hundred times, and like my dick in the dark, i've seen a seedling stretch 12 inches or more.

lmao....

B

bagseed77

greengorillaz said:
hahaha

its cool razor

thanks kallen

this is my first indoor grow ever without bagseeds and i might have to scrap it.
this stuff reeks bad already at little over 3 weeks old. i dont know much about controlling the smell, shit i dont even have a fan hooked up yet. all i know is when i came to bed last night my nose was twitching like a dog by the stove, my wifey said i know , gave me a crappy look. i felt like a kid who MIGHT have to take his toy back to sears. please give me suggestions on ghetto funk remover please. :violin:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
man it all depends on the cash you are able to spend.

i use a ionizer/ozone generator. they work wonders on smell.. lol almost too much..

mine was about 180 USD but it easlily has the capability to take down the odor of 25 6 foot dank plants in full bloom..

i was talking to ThekingofNY and he bought a small one for 25 USD even after shipping, from ebay..

its definitely something worth looking into.

fair warning tho, its kind of risky putting this machine in the same room as the plants unless you have some knowledge on ppms and air flow.. it can cause some serious toxcities to plants that can and will result in death and or very sickly slow growing plants..

no worries tho keep it outside the room and all will be goood

hit me up if you have any questions

B

bagseed77

thanks razor, kony is chat budd , and ill hit him up, they look so good today, i lowered the plants to help the stretch ,LOL, the nodes are too closefor me likeing, like 4 nodes in a half inch, im not used to this style but i think it will be easier than most for micro, and micro to outdoor, im so stoked about next year.

new pics up in a couple days , i see nice growth everyday but its hard to see in pics

K

kallenavndk

bagseed my friend no worries about a fan just remove your wify to another room :)

B

bagseed77

transplanted, and i pulled 5 males out today , 2 chicks confirmed , hope the rest are ladies

bagseed77 said:
edit;haha sorry i meant huge fast indica not ! this thread is for newbies :rasta:

this is my bubba creek , i wont be bagseed forever hopefully

now that is some pure indica if ive ever seen one !

Hey, what up Bagseed? Yeah, I have to agree with the other guys. That does NOT look like a good seedling. Why can't newbies join? LOL!!! :muahaha: I'm kidding with ya pal.

No, for real, those seedlings are looking NICE. Let them give you MANY SUPER FRICKING DANK BUDS. I'm sure they will...

:rasta: :joint:

B

bagseed77

updates , the 3 big ones are grandmas/unknown , the 3 middle size are (cd/lt)/sd ibl , and the tiny one is the bean stalk bubba transplanted deep,

Last edited:
B

bagseed77

ltdare said:
Are you sure that is not some weed(not pot) that was in the mix?
does something look wrong or what, looks like weed to me.

G

grapepunched

i like your thread bagseed,
keep growing the grandma! she is a beauty!
hope you are well and thanks for taking the time
to share your current projects with us.
your friend,

-gp