What's new

HP#13

SativaBelieva

First impression

First impression

Finally, I got the manicure done... a lot of work for a little yield... high leaf ratio... I cut all the leafs out, leaving only calyxes on the stems... man, these buds are thin and have no bag appeal... first I didn't want to smoke any of this crap... but when lighting the joint, the world changes... the taste is hard to describe and I don't recognize any of the afore mentioned aromas... but it tastes so smooth... even fresh, no curing... that's must be its specialty!

KingRalph

yield doesn't look tooo small SB hehe sounds like no matter anyways! as all great herbs are :) think ya could try n describe the high? that's always another lil insight to a strain. well enjoy your bounty! peace n green thumbs

Last edited:

SativaBelieva

Sub Nl, I've send you a PM with my number... I haven't heard from you, but if you'd like to meet give me call and we can set a date... HP#13 is ready to smoke, it don't need much curing...

While the yield was low... with no bag appeal... the taste is up and the effect is very narcotic... but no real couch locker... although it makes me sleep well...

I've passed it around to see peoples reactions... all like it, but some go crazy over it... never having tasted anything like it... or remembering some of the taste from the old days...

Next to haze and blond maroccan hash... the taste has something fruity... but its hard to describe exactly... but if you tasted it once, you'll want more... it pleasantly numbs your mouth... it got me craving for more real fast... and I don't seem to build up tolerance against it... it is a bit like eating too hot... the feeling that sticks after you wash your mouth... almost like you burned your tongue... weird, this is a pleasent feeling that stays untill the next morning... then it reminds you of HP and you will want to start smoking it again...

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think so , both are considered Ibl´s , both were pure landrace´s -
Dc is crossing dominant in f1 , so its easy to determine what is what , and for more variety in phentoypes we just have to do f2s -

Fj

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jep nate this will be a lot of fun - and experience !

Fj

PS: Im planning to do Cheese (affy pheno) x p13/Dc f2 for icreasing vigor

G

Looks like those DC sprouts have a lot of work ahead of them,good luck Fj.

G

HP#13 Great strain but stingy fucks

HP#13 Great strain but stingy fucks

The Hp#13 was around for a long time its getting pretty beat down and you can thank the assholes who started that because they dont give it out.Well lets just say that these pricks and you know who you are the orig peeps have been promising cuts to us since the early nineties.Nothing but bullshit lying crap.The bud is still around not as much as it use to but it taste great. half the people that grow it do it shitty just a fact.Bottomline on this is everybody that loves that great strain can thank the NYC and maui people for loseing that strain we all love because their tightass wannna be separte from everbody click. Sour P geez i thought you could not cross two clone only strains sour p my ass p.s this is only directed to certain people and you know who you are. Enjoy all those strains we gave ya assholes. :sasmokin:

SativaBelieva

Yeah, I've heard of Sour Pussy... Sour Diesel x HP13... and I got no clue how 2 female clones got crossed...

The taste of HP13... I keep saying... I wasn't impressed at first... but the taste really sticks... and wins over Super Silver Haze, Jack Herer and JHxShiva... which all have some Haze tones... and I'd like mixing a more sativa high into HP13 genes...

ColoraDro

chemdog said:
The Hp#13 was around for a long time its getting pretty beat down and you can thank the assholes who started that because they dont give it out.Well lets just say that these pricks and you know who you are the orig peeps have been promising cuts to us since the early nineties.Nothing but bullshit lying crap.The bud is still around not as much as it use to but it taste great. half the people that grow it do it shitty just a fact.Bottomline on this is everybody that loves that great strain can thank the NYC and maui people for loseing that strain we all love because their tightass wannna be separte from everbody click. Sour P geez i thought you could not cross two clone only strains sour p my ass p.s this is only directed to certain people and you know who you are. Enjoy all those strains we gave ya assholes. :sasmokin:

let em know chem :confused:

either way the HP#13 is some great smoke and needs to be shared more but we all know how that goes :fsu:

SativaBelieva

Sorry I don't know about Chemdog's story... and I don't need to get involved...

To my knowing, several professional breeders in Amsterdam have HP13 in their stable... Soma, TH Seeds and Reeferman have acquired it independently from each other... no clue whether they all have a common source, but it HP13 gets shared at some level... and I have understanding for professional breeders not sharing their parent stock... so sharing is limited... lets hope for the masses that plenty good seeds hit the market...

Soma is the first with Hash Heaven... what's next?... I've been fantasizing over (DCxHP13)xCheese... Cheese too leaves some greasy residu in your mouth, taste a little salty and is a great smoke... with more of a sativa high... who was that English gentleman last 420 in Amsterdam, spreading the Cheese?

SativaBelieva

Maybe Chemdog is right... after consulting Soma I've learned that the HP floating around in Amsterdam is in fact HashPlant x Haze... thus not the infamous HP13...