What's new

HP#13

west-eu

picture.php

D3pthCharg3

Any ideas about which cut is used in the Rare Dankness strain Pineapple Hashplant, listed as HP-13 x Afghani IBL, I just picked up a pack and I'm curious at to what I may expect. A few years back I ran a pack of RD's Beach Bum Haze (HP-13 x Neville's Wreck), the 2 females I ended up with leaned very heavy to the NW pop's side, so not much of a taste of the elusive HP....I'll post up what I find in these, Im hoping for no citrus I want the garlic...

Cannavore

Veteran
ggg's hp13 was from their bastard series which were basically mix packs with multiple males and the hp13 mom.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

That foxtaily structure is deffo present in these f2's. I even noted how the the buds "towered" up like that.

There were 2 selected, both had that onion, garlic, cheesey smell. The stronger smelling one had a more airy bud structure and the most foxtailing

The keeper was the same smell with a hint of sweetness. The bud structure was way denser with bracts "towering" on top of each other.
But the dried flowers deffo have a slight bit of undeniable chem smell.
I wonder if there is a ecsd x hp13, or p x ecsd going around out east?

Here is the foxtaily structure of the sister

picture.php

picture.php

Dried keeper bud
picture.php

Anyways thanks for the pic.

Just thought I would share, as well.

Last edited:

D3pthCharg3

Thanks for the reply Cannavore, you are always on point with the information. A buddy ran some of the GGG bastards one was really nice, had some haze...maybe the afghan haze dad. I had read/heard the GGG HP came from JJ?

I hadn't seen those RD Pineapple hashplants around for a while so I grabbed some when I saw them as I figured they'd be fun to f2, especially w the afghan as the dad. Oh well, we'll see...

bigherb

Veteran
DepthC

You heard correct

It was NYCHP13 seeds From Topdawg that GG used

Not the HP13 cutting

1luvbigherb

west-eu

looking good shishkaboy

thanks for sharing your pics too

next cross will be with my chem d, and mexican x bleuberry

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
looking good shishkaboy

thanks for sharing your pics too

next cross will be with my chem d, and mexican x bleuberry

You might be right on the ball about the ggg lineage.
Turns out there was a underdog og x(East Coast Sour Diesel x Hashplant G13)
and a raspberry bubba x(East Coast Sour Diesel x Hashplant G13) both by ggg.

So that cross of ecsd x (hp13 or nychp13) is a good start. Its the garlic/onion soup aroma that is making me start there. Then there is the hint of chemminess and the ecsd bud structure.

The nychp13 seems to be an intersection of all 3 guesses at what it could be.

Garlic, tuna, sauteed mushrooms with a hint of chem sum up what I have found about the aromas.

I didnt get to see or smoke the bud the 2 seeds came from, but was assured that it was "fire". Not sure if the 2 seeds in the bud were an accidental/intended cross or an s1. But since one of them was a male and one was a female, I am leaning towards a cross.

Instead of me jacking this thread here is the link to my thread where I documented the grow. Please feel free to add any relevant info you wish.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=305824

I'll chime in here, mine looks dense and by 30days she comes alive with resin and the calyx start to foxtail just slightly. Day30 she smells of swamp, black pepper, nail polish remover to shoe polish to tire store smell.
Cut she gives of tuna to peperoni kinda beef jerky.
Dry, vanilla,leather, hardboiled egg yolk.
Found her in my seed stash from like 4-10 years. Found seeds in the 1st oz I got back in 01 then again in 04, and then crossed the continent and was gifted beans by the vendor of the first o from 01 about 4-5 yrs back. So not quite sure which stash or batch she came from. But when we found her we didn't even flower it for like 2 years cause was a slower and was working onp other bag beans but culled and or lost them once I figured out what I had from memory . I feel its not a cross cause tht yield is just as pathetic as the original bag speak, kinda viney little to no cure or trimm, hell trimmed her proper one time and she looked like some halfdressed &#55357;&#56361; poodle. I love this bud even tho she got me fired one time.The terpene profile is unparalleled.
My questions are what old strains have her in them. NL, road kill skunk, blue berry, bubblegum? Her origin story echoes that generic tale of affy coming to USA, have that many separate affies come or did a little bit and was that then dispersed? I must say that a good of and a good chem. usualy has me like"fucking hp13" in there. Oh also Ron Burgandy gives me hp13 vibes. How would one go about breeding out the Thais hermie tendency?
It be nice to have it done @65 not 85 also

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have had the P for a few years now. I am still learning her everyday.
Pretty much the whole time I have had her I have had issues getting her to be healthy, much less try to maintain health - it's been a long and winding road to say the least.

So the P I know that has turned a corner.
Or I turned a corner. Not really sure yet hahaha.
But she is healthy. One of the healthiest in the garden.

I am 9 days into bloom and really looking forward to seeing what differences in aroma potency and yield come from simple health hahaha

I have neglected to appreciate how thin her leaves are. They are paper thin... The thinnest!!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I have had the P for a few years now. I am still learning her everyday.
Pretty much the whole time I have had her I have had issues getting her to be healthy, much less try to maintain health - it's been a long and winding road to say the least.

So the P I know that has turned a corner.
Or I turned a corner. Not really sure yet hahaha.
But she is healthy. One of the healthiest in the garden.

I am 9 days into bloom and really looking forward to seeing what differences in aroma potency and yield come from simple health hahaha

I have neglected to appreciate how thin her leaves are. They are paper thin... The thinnest!!!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=38711&pictureid=1630975&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I gave up on her back around 04 ish .. My first run was legendary quality.... Never could figure out what I did to get her that way.... But the plant was a huge headache after...I wasted five yrs tryin to get her straighten out .. Much props greyskull u got way more patience then me.... You will be rewarded in the end.... Part of me is relieved to not have her but I'll never forget that first run... Probably some of the best I've ever grown...

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I have a zkittlez x HP13 from CSI Humboldt. This thread has my hyped to flower her out. Also Indiana bubblegum x Hp13. Caleb at CSI is a preservationist

I didn’t get any but also released a bunch of S1s