What's new

HP#13

Scay Beez

Killer find! That's the first mention of hp13 except the hp13Xjack herrer cross someone had a while back. If ya wanna kill that PM dead in its tracks check into a sulpher burner/evaporator. Something cheap could be rigged up with a candle similar to a diffuser.

- sbz

boggah

Yep whatever ECK06 is talking about is for sure the same HP13 that i'm used to. Just plain STINKS such a rancid but lovely smell. Sure hope the bean that ifound turns out to be a girl

SativaBelieva

Starting week 9

Starting week 9

ScayB... you're right, I should have done that right in veg... now its too late... I heard, it would make my buds smell like firecrackers...

Good luck boggah... with your S1?

Here some pics... made by my friend Sannie... this girl is at the beginning of the 9th week of flowering... still at least 1 week to go... the trichs seem of the stalked type to me...

Last edited:

SativaBelieva

Harvest

Harvest

Plants are drying... I've manicured one... and I got a bit dissapointed over the low yield... as I didn't get close to 100 grams of one plant... maybe this mama got too old... maybe she is of no comparison to todays best... or she aint the one and only HP13 after all... or I'm judging too fast, maybe it'll be very worthwhile to pollinate her to get her genes in beans?!

The fluffy buds don't impress me... nor does the aroma... yet the resin residue building on my scissors is remarkable... looking like hash oil... translucent amber... and bubbles some...

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hej hej sati :wave: just be sure to keep her for a second run with my Petrolia and DeepChunk , the problem with being prone to mildew should be eradicated with ín the first gens -
Fj
PS: I´m judging strains over a long time period of smoking much of the same to " feel" how bad tolerance sets in ...

Last edited:

Sub Nl

I really hope it is HP13 for you!!

The yield does seem a little on the low side.

I'd be happy to meet up for a sampling :p be able to tell you if it is real HP13. (i live in amsterdam atm, but have 10 years east coast US experience)

Whats the chances of HP13 making it into the public domain? I have some good genetics for possible trade. let's chat and more importantly smoke. I've got some nice sativa kif atm.

good luck regardless.

ole' subby

SativaBelieva

Agree to Fj!... only after a long period of smoking the same, you will know the specific high... and how tolerances and cravings build up... depending on the smoking experience, I could ask again for another run with this HP13...

For breeding, Petrolia and DeepChunk would be the most obvious candidates... or maybe Taskenti... yet because of the sativa like trichs, Sage or G13Haze could be some cool fathers too... or some Red Libanese, just for the colors... to make red hash...

Sub Nl

GHP13 Haze --The smoke of the Gods. Similar to my upcoming.

G13 Haze X o.g. cheese! 'gezze 13' (name subject to change, probably to 'subcheese13' again maybe not)

After recently smoking 100 grams of g13 haze, i would happily resign to this strain for the rest of my life. super spicy sativa that alot of people mistook for sour diesel smell. pugent! and easy to smoke. the 'best' high. like god coming down and touching your lips, massaging your lungs and then rubbing your head.

I'm interested in the hp13, but tbh, simply because of the hype.

omg.

g13 haze x og cheese x hp13

let's do it.

subby

Sub Nl

i know someone that recently paid alot of $$$ a clone. going by the price and the connections i'd say it's real.

I've been stinking out coffeeshops with it. I've been drawing people into coffeeshops with the smell. It amuses me when a small amount of g13 haze in my bag smells more than all the combined weeds in a shop.

But alas, it's all about crossing it with indicas to try and get volume and to reduce flowering. but for my personal though ^_^

sub

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont mind the price ... but i wouldnt go with G13H i dont like it personal in fact its the last " old " and therefore original one .. nice grab for sure i wish you much fun & luck with it .. try to cross it to a inbred Kush like KingsKross (pink kush Bx1 ) or a pure affy for densing up the thing and not to over swap you with phenos .. just my 02 c
Fj

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I got some of the NYC delivery HP in the mid '90s and I remember it was truly excellent. For $50 for two grams it had to be. A couple of tokes had me gasping for reality and it made it really difficult to move. We all thought HP stood for Hewlett Packard at the time, but now I know better :) A couple bowls was all it took to get a room of 6 or 7 really, really high.

Last edited:

Reign of Terror

Sub Nl said:
i know someone that recently paid alot of $$$ a clone. going by the price and the connections i'd say it's real.

I've been stinking out coffeeshops with it. I've been drawing people into coffeeshops with the smell. It amuses me when a small amount of g13 haze in my bag smells more than all the combined weeds in a shop.

But alas, it's all about crossing it with indicas to try and get volume and to reduce flowering. but for my personal though ^_^

sub

...g13haze is a male clone, how would you have weed in a bag, when it obviously doesnt produce female flowers

Sub Nl

My friend has clone of male.

You can buy G13Haze seeds from Soma through Gypsy.

I was smoking g13haze x neville haze. which is the haze that makes g13 hazy? if memory serves.

any more questions?

sub

Reign of Terror

you cant buy g13 haze but g13haze hybrids, different animals, and im pretty sure no one wants to smoke male flowers but its obviously the haze in the g13haze cross that makes it hazy....

Sub Nl

Reign of Terror said:
you cant buy g13 haze but g13haze hybrids, ....

I was in nirvana's last week, saw the g13 haze beans personally. 140 euros too. same as the crosses.

sub

research pending...

I've read the 'only one bean cracked' and it was the male g13 haze story. Don't see why a g13 haze x neville's wouldn't still be pure g13 haze but smokable.

14 week flower and sativa spice.

I dunno i could be wrong. hard to tell with weed in amsterdam being 50% hype / 50% genetics.

Last edited: