What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

BudToaster

Veteran
covid psyop?

covid psyop?

Do you think there is a psyops going on? I read NYTimes. There is an opinion piece by a guy who tried to convince a good friend to take the vaccine who was hesitant. The piece evolves into a “how to convince a crazy person” using a mediation technique, all fine and good. HOWEVER, all the comments decry how not getting the vaccine is tantamount to killing the community.

This is, according to the science, a wrong understanding of the vaccine. The vaccine objective is to reduce symptoms, NOT to reduce community spread, since even a properly vaccinated person can still get the ‘rona and transmit it to other people – i.e. asymptomatic spread. That is why mask and distance is still required.

I am concerned that the mRNA vaccine is too narrow a focus – only presenting one protein, the S protein, as the target for the immune system to recognize and respond to. This protein has already evolved away from the standard assay test for covid infection – i.e. the S protein is missing!!! So the vaccine is presenting the wrong target protein.

And most of the commenters to the opinion piece are quite fine with marginalizing anyone without the vaccine – no vaccine, no service. I guess we will need to get a wrist tattoo or some such. LOL. I already had ‘rona, can I still get me a tattoo?

Or to paraphrase mr. ugly in Good, Bad and Ugly: I don’t need no stinkin’ tattoo!

buzzmobile

Veteran
everyone woke up grumpy, i see.

He's not happy about it either.
attachment.php

Attachments

• grumpy.jpg
    grumpy.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 39

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor