What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Flu deaths are really piling up here in New England.
Hopefully everyone got the Flu vaccine.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The Evil Deception: Giving the Covid-19 Jab without Informed Consent

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-...without-informed-consent_Oi53WMcq3RWAfEz.html
Vernon Coleman (born 18 May 1946) is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific.

Not sure why you continue to post vids of this guy?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Vernon Coleman (born 18 May 1946) is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific.

Not sure why you continue to post vids of this guy?

because he agrees with him.

BudToaster

Veteran
still following "gain of function" virology research and came across this, from a comment to a blog post in Science magazine

Millions of people are lining up to get Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot without being told the FDA sees a risk they will get a more severe case of COVID-19 after the initial protection fades. Testing hasn’t lasted long enough to find out. If the public isn’t warned about *all* risks now, they may not trust vaccines even if full testing demonstrates them to be safe.

source: buildvaccinetrust[.]com

timescale is estimated at 3 to 6 months, if, that is, "antibody dependent enhancement" actually does happen from the mRNA vaccines.

we simply don't know yet.

texasjack

I'd never ever get 1.Even mandatory....

But hey thats just me i dont care who else gets them. Go for it. More power to you.. get all you want. If they work like they say shouldnt matter to anyone if i get 1 or not.

picture.php

Gry

Veteran
Even a great man can make a wrong call from time to time.
The Polio vaccine worked out rather well.

BudToaster

Veteran
interesting you should mention polio vaccine ... africa is on their 4th polio vaccine to counteract the ADE effects from the first 3 vaccines for polio. or so i read.

edit to add: sorry about that. i was half referencing the other vaccine hesitancy thread. namely, ADE is antibody-dependent enhancement, which is when the vaccine doesn't kill the virions effectively enough, so that instead, the infection is made worse. this takes 3 to 6 months to manifest.

Gry

Veteran
Recall hearing that various countries in Africa have arrangements with big pharma as
"testing areas" for various products.
Have long been of an opinion that Rockefeller medicine is more about
maintaining a status quo than improving the health for the average person.

St. Phatty

I get a Tetanus booster every time I wrestle with the Large Brahma Rooster.

He drew blood today, I think with one of his spikes.

texasjack

that's my expectation as well. let everyone else get the vaccine but not me.

Rid??

Yeah. rid

I dont get any vaccinations my friend. Only big pharma can get away w shit like this... but MSM & the guv says its for your own good.. and we know they never lie..

picture.php

picture.php

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
isnt gates banned from India for paralyzing children with his polio vaccines and also causing a huge outbreak there with his new strain? or was RFK just making it all up?