What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
get cut in any fashion & see a doctor, first question is normally "when did you get your last tetanus booster?"

And I usually answer I can't remember. Got a really nasty cut last summer that probably got chicken shit in it. Yeah, I went to a doc in a box for a tetanus shot, and a penicillin shot in my azz too. No infection, and the nerves are coming back.

BudToaster

Veteran
we don't, except for the chance you could become a carrier & infect folks that, for whatever medical reason, cannot get vaccinated. live or die, no matter.

that is not what the vaccine does - that is, it does not prevent you from being a spreader. it ONLY reduces your symptoms if you get the covid. you can still be infected, you can still spread.

i.e. wear the mask. forever.

mr.brunch

Veteran
picture.php

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Fuk the mask. Fuk the vaccine.
You may as well say fuck the vulnerable (old and/or sick people) who will more likely catch it because you refuse to wear a mask.
I get that vaccine is a personal choice, but wearing a mask is such a simple thing to do, and could save someone else.

texasjack

wrong. almost everything has exceptions/qualifications. the world aint black & white. many, many shades of gray... you are welcome.

But it is a yes or no question. Do you think the guv should be able to force people to get chemicals and who knows all what injected into their bodies against their will?

Do you really trust the FDA? Every other commercial on TV is dail 1 800 bad drug to sue behind some FDA approved drug.

Gray Areas are whats wrong w the world now...corrupt (all)politicians and the devil love gray areas. I was always told when you mean yes say yes when you mean no say no everything else is BS.

I like Tennessee beautiful country. I heard if you drink Tennessee whisky and smoke Virginie tobacco you would live a long time. Sounds good to me.

take care brother...

Some days i feel like this black sheep LOL

picture.php

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I keep thinking about gates and his saying how many people they could kill if they did a "really really good job". Don't count on the tee vee pravda news to say anything but how important it is to get your shots.

CaptainDankness

Definitely won't be taking Pfizer shots. The Russian vaccine actually sounds like the best one and it's way cheaper.

But I do wonder why nobody is catching the flu? Maybe the masks are just that good? Or does Covid-19 kill other viruses?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely won't be taking Pfizer shots. The Russian vaccine actually sounds like the best one and it's way cheaper.

But I do wonder why nobody is catching the flu? Maybe the masks are just that good? Or does Covid-19 kill other viruses?

kids are at home and not school...ordinarily children are walking petri dishes

armedoldhippy

Veteran
strictly "yes or no" questions are nearly always false equivalencies designed to elicit agreement, or to open ones opponent to attacks. do i think the government should be able to FORCE you to be immunized? that would be a "no". BUT...you give up rights when you refuse responsibilities. you do NOT have a "right" to expose others to disease. period. as far as i am concerned, if you are unwilling to help keep others safe, then you have broken any responsibility that health officials have to treat you when you get sick - IE- stay home and suffer/die. this is just my opinion, doctors and nurses will treat you when you crawl into the emergency room. but, they should not be required to. JMHO

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
strictly "yes or no" questions are nearly always false equivalencies designed to elicit agreement, or to open ones opponent to attacks. do i think the government should be able to FORCE you to be immunized? that would be a "no". BUT...you give up rights when you refuse responsibilities. you do NOT have a "right" to expose others to disease. period. as far as i am concerned, if you are unwilling to help keep others safe, then you have broken any responsibility that health officials have to treat you when you get sick - IE- stay home and suffer/die. this is just my opinion, doctors and nurses will treat you when you crawl into the emergency room. but, they should not be required to. JMHO

How about you keep you skaird azz home in an incubator, while free men walk the earth unafraid of the bullshit the control freaks are fostering on the people.

texasjack

@flylowgethigh
If they are scared they can just go get the damn shot. I dont get them period much less behind a hoax.

Just like politicians almost impossible to get a simple yes or no answer.you might get an answer but they dont mean it & comes w a bunch of stipulations. I gotta loose rights. Everytime the guv wants to save me from something i have loose rights....and usually get robbed blind in the process.