What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how to kill all your clones in 10 min or less; step 1, use aeocloner...

Devilboy

hell my 120 site ezcloner is always full of rooted cuttings my rockwool is always full of rooted cuttings anyway i clone works .but mind you it aint always been that way had my fair share of fails until i tweaked this here and that there to end up with a system that works .. i lost many a batch in rockwool to over water under water to cold {no heat mat} in the cloner lost a few batches to to warm water to intense light..personaly i found in the cloner i like to use filtered tap water with a lil b vits and i use rooteck gel and have about a 95% rooting rate i installed a computer fan on the front side on the cloner to keep things cool and a large air stone to give plenty of oxygen to my water ...hell might not work for you but i like it ...lol

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
im giving these cloners back to my friend.
there obviousely not compatible with my gardening styles.

my plants are very vigerouse, and it seams only dumpy (or soil) moms are lacking the vigor that causes them to dry out real fast.

i "saved" whats actualy left using the classic domes you all said to take off. but there still all garbage.

DIY cloners seam to be less quality then EZ or turboklone units, this stupid manifold keeps falling over.

i dont care that "i could just wedge somthing under there" or "that i could..." whatever to "fix it" fuck that shit.

i dont need "to fix anything" with cubes and domes.

so i have 2 successfull clones.

do any of you use these things in small space areas? this fucking thing takes up 1/2 of whatever room i put it into (i know shitty house right?)i could get 100-150 clones from the same space using classic methods.

Herborizer

Veteran
Yeah, I am a sucky cloner. I have tried lots of ways and still fail miserably. Though, I am starting to wonder if there is an environmental issue like off-gassing. I have tried:

Rockwool
Aerocloner (96 site Turbo Cloner)
Walmart Cloner (ICE Tube Trays)
Coco in cups

The only way I have had success so far is rockwool, but not very good results with that even. Sometimes it just feels like a curse.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
They should have a cloning section, and a mother section as well.

Probably a good idea considering all the problems some people seem to have. It's not hard though, keep it simple. But a section in the Growers Forum for CLONING AND MOTHER PLANTS would be very helpful to a lot of people.

Latest posts

Latest posts