What's new

How to Garden By The Moon

L

LolaGal

thanks Pot Pimp!

Do you WW show sex in veg too? Mine were awesome preflower-ers....

Rock.Steady

they will show in veg if you wait long enuf.

gotta admit, i'm also a big fan of the cloning, alotta fun and helps conserve on the beans:woohoo:
i got a few clones in the works rite now, (4x)NCDG(F3) and (2x)WW.

oh, and a NCDG(F3)-MALE.:yoinks:
definately gonna let him dust at least one NCDG and one WW<--norcali widow?
i think its got a cool ring to it. :yeahthats

Rock.Steady

highly social and very upbeat blend, (made me want to go do things), and the most serious munchies I have experienced since my 20's

the Widow is to be enjoyed,,, repetitively :D

i also read one posted comment that said it cured his anxiety and anti-social(was a shut-in) behavior

L

LolaGal

My WWs show sex at about 4 weeks, boys and girls! That is really nice.

I cut my WWs early, so maybe that is why I didn't get totally trashed on it.

I was running out things to clone, saw my little patch of NCDG, thought, hmmmm.

So I cloned some of those too.. lol.

Mine has a grapefruit smell on the leaves. Never have bloomed them yet though. I guess I should get around to it, they been in veg since 2/14... lol.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Holy can of beans, Lola, those WW must be huge! Although I do like em that way ;)

I am in need of mj that relieves my social anxiety. I like being able to go to class, participate in the discussions, without having to worry about.."They're all gonna laugh at me!"

L

LolaGal

no the NCDG was runty from the jump. It's had a hard life so far.

Fungus gnats got in the roots and really stunted them early on. Then they went outside for a while in pot.

Then back inside in veg.

They are about 3 feet tall, slender and wispy, sativa looking.

They are lucky to still be alive... heehee. they ain't had much love.

I got all 3 in one pot... the roots grew together when little.

I think it is time to bloom em.

time to eat some more budder. :dance:

TTFN!

Rock.Steady

Hippie- WW sounds like a perfect strain for your troubles

Lola- give that caligirl some love, she will pay back,,,nicely.
i notice they are wispy sometimes, but, they really chunk up nicely in flower.
sometimes long arms with crazy heavy nugs at the ends that make those branches twist from the weight, where the nug actually winds up growing sideways. and the top mass can get so loaded that she starts to lean, until you tie her off.
basically the nugz out-perform the branches, for my experience.

great-great-GREAT smoke!

L

LolaGal

Behold! The Powers of the Moon! :)

Behold! The Powers of the Moon! :)

Wanted to show ya'll my newest babies..

they are almost all up out of the dirt.

Pic doesn't show it well, but most are peeping through the dirt.
picture.php

And the winner for up most goes to... Nirvana White Widow... first to pop!

L

LolaGal

Checked on the outdoor crops today.

the California Orange was done, so I pulled it.. Big harvest.. :)

I am comparing the smell of the Outdoor with the indoor clones...

Indoor wins! More fragrant and more trichs!

Couldn't find any thing that survived in the swamp. Guess the deer ate those too.

Outdoor buds of the Cali O do weigh more and are bigger though...

L

LolaGal

Good Morning Ya'll! How are Ya'll this morning?

Just checked on the beans!

Muscadine Mash- 100% up and at em!
Apophis- 3 up, 2 MIA
COB- All up!
JackyWhite- not yet!
Ice Cool- not out yet either.

It's lookin really good so far! They are all up and have cotyledons out! Yippie.

Clones are all looking good. nobody has keeled over! Those Sourbubble clones look super!

The Cali O is trimmed and in a paper bag to dry for a few days. It has been rainin and the dense Cali O buds were starting to get yucky! They were shriveling up and rotting on the vine.... . can't have that! Cloudy trichs, so up she came!

It doesn't look like I will be swinging a fat sack of outdoor buds this year... deer got most of them.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Great to hear that most of your beans have come up.

I was especially interested in the Muscadine Mash! Can't wait to see how those turn out.

Pot Pimp

thanks Pot Pimp!

Do you WW show sex in veg too? Mine were awesome preflower-ers....

They showed their sex at the 8th node. I always veg until I get them sexed; no more letting boys sneak in - although that does happen with seeds; sometimes I think one is a girl and put it in the flower room only to see pollen sacs a week later, arrrgghh.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
my view of this mornings moon yet to escape from the sunrise, like 8 am or so this was, i think you could see the sun beating its rays off it, the moon just looked like it was caught in the sky or something, had to pic it.

picture.php

picture.php

thought maybe you all would enjoy it, i enjoy what you all put out there, thanks soo much!! take care. Canna

L

LolaGal

Hey Ya'll! What's is new? I am trying to get a garden going again. Right now I got some Apophis, Grape Krush, Cali Orange, SourBubble, SSSDH going. Oh, and some Ice Cool and White Rhino.

I have not seen my Moon Sign Book since September, I am beginning to think I will never find it again..sorry.

Here's a pic of some of the babies. They are just starting to show sex. Today was a good day, I got a new Cali O female from seed, and I have a Grape Krush girl as well as an Apophis gal.

picture.php