Garden Nymph
Veteran
Maybe...
How much fiber is in each shirt?

picture.php

took me a while, but that's clever :joint:

L

LolaGal

I just got it myself. LOL. took me a little longer...

Thanks Rock!

I can hardly wait to get all 30 colors going at the same time, I will be the Picasso of Fruit of the Loom :)

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
or rather, jackson pollock?

I have to add, Lola, that planting on the third quarter is great. I planted my two mandala #1 on third quarter. one was a female, and boy did it look sickly at first. but when it started to flower, it shot up like crazy. compared to the other plants, it was truly a weed. it was healthy all the way.

moral of the story - listen to lola.

L

LolaGal

lol. It was a mess to get the things labelled for shipping. I had the sizes in order, took pics, posted them and realized, all the sizes were wrong in the post.

Then I had to play match the shirt to the post. Aarrrgggh! That was like an inkblot test for sure. :biglaugh:

I was gonna do an ICmag logo, but I did 2 and they looked shitty, so I decided to skip that part. (blush)

I love to play with pretty colors. I must be a true hippie.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Would you like some hippie lettuce?

I think I like play on words too much.

Thats great you found something arts-and-craftsy to do. I love learning new arts and crafts.

L

LolaGal

I went on a wild crafty buying spree this summer to keep me occupied this winter.

I got a new glass grinder for my stained glass crafting, so now I can do that!

T shirts, and I have some interest in getting a kiln and trying to make some Fiesta dishes in the old Medium Green glaze they don't make any more that I like.

Hope I have a fun winter with all these crafts lined up to play with. A girl can only clean the house so long, and then there ain't nothing left to do but eat and sleep and watch tv. Well there IS posting and growing.. lol

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
oh yeah when I'm not studying I find some crafts to do.

Just recently tried making jewelry, now I'm hooked. I knit/crochet in the winter, scarves mostly.

Eating, sleeping, watching TV and plants..now what kinda life is better than that?

L

LolaGal

It's a good life, but it don't pay good! LOL.

Gettin sleepy fixin to head off to budder land. I ate a massive dose a while ago.

Love and kisses to all the Moon Gardeners!

p.s. If ya'll get a shirt, remember, wash it by itself a couple times so your underwear don't get dye on it and turn pink or something.

I dye them, rinse them till the water runs clear (about 30 gallons for a shirt, it seems :) ) and then dry them, so they may still need a final wash and rinse when you get them to be sure all the dye is rinsed out!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
didn't know where else to ask, and I didn't want to start a new thread..but does anyone know what the freebies are from seedboutique?

L

LolaGal

been messing with my 5 gallon strainer set

been messing with my 5 gallon strainer set

It is Pure Power Plant, but I don't know whose strain it is. F2s I am pretty sure.

here's what I got when I strained some trim.

what ya'll thinK?
picture.php

I decided to show ya'll this pic, since my face doesn't show too much in it. Here I am in my Vegas Act a couple years ago.
picture.php

L

luaith

It is Pure Power Plant, but I don't know whose strain it is. F2s I am pretty sure.

here's what I got when I strained some trim.

what ya'll thinK?
picture.php

I decided to show ya'll this pic, since my face doesn't show too much in it. Here I am in my Vegas Act a couple years ago.
picture.php

smoke it...!!

is that really you in that pic?

L

LolaGal

yup, that's me!

I'm doing my Jane, Queen of the Jungle number in that photo. (My hair is really straight).

I had to make all those elephants mind me, but it was really a guy backstage tellin em what to do mostly.. lol

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Lolagal revealed!

Lolagal revealed!

smoke it...!!

is that really you in that pic?

Great pic, darlin'
Who's that standing on yer nose?:D
:Bolt:
Whew! Missed!, me.

You seem to have anger issues.:yoinks:

Might be time to stop "trinkin'" yah?
:laughing:

Warm Aloha
Weeze

L

LolaGal

thankyouverymuch kind sir.

I like the pic cause of the elephant. That was a mean one, but she liked me.

L

luaith

Great pic, darlin'
Who's that standing on yer nose?:D
:Bolt:
Whew! Missed!, me.

You seem to have anger issues.:yoinks:

Might be time to stop "trinkin'" yah?
:laughing:

Warm Aloha
Weeze

ahhh...what the heck are you talking about?

L

LolaGal

Weezard, you are so funny. That is me on the ELEPHANTs nose, not the other way around... :biglaugh:

I found an airfare to HI for $199 round trip. Do you think I will have to hang onto a wheel all the way there or will they let me inside the plane?

Latest posts

Latest posts