What's new

How to approach an older woman!

L

LolaGal

So, how's your grow going?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=821&pictureid=319595

All the people getting you to test for them should be real excited.

Hahaha.

Karma Genetics disagrees with you.
OJD told me I could test anything he had anytime I wanted.
Docleaf likes my work and told me he wants to send me beans.
Grapevine Seeds likes my work just fine, and has told me my buds look good..
AnnaC Seeds told me my buds "did them proud"

I am sure there are some more test grows I have done that were well received, but I can't remember them all right now.

I grew so much weed this spring, I am taking off the whole summer from growing. I needed a vacation.

MMMMMM it is good weed too.

So all these respected breeders loved my test grows. I guess that means your opinion ain't worth much... hahahahahaha

dankydoodle

Wow, some of you guys are lucky to even get near a woman, judging by the comments posted here. There is only one thing on a guys mind, and it always comes back to sex. Men have no perspective. Women want men to be serious, and to have integrity. That eliminates most of you right from the start. Especially if you think 35 is older...grow up some, your too young. Most women I know enjoy the bedroom activities as much or more than any man, but it's not the goal of a relationship, or why they get to know someone. Be real and honest, and dont be a loser. The sex will always take care of itself if the chemistry is right. Most women would rather know that your "listening" to them, instead of fantasizing about what you would like to be doing to them...

I have been married for 19 years. I think she gets sexier, and more appealing every minute of time that passes. Way hotter now, than when she was twenty something.

Wow, some of you guys are lucky to even get near a woman, judging by the comments posted here. There is only one thing on a guys mind, and it always comes back to sex. Men have no perspective. Women want men to be serious, and to have integrity. That eliminates most of you right from the start. Especially if you think 35 is older...grow up some, your too young. Most women I know enjoy the bedroom activities as much or more than any man, but it's not the goal of a relationship, or why they get to know someone. Be real and honest, and dont be a loser. The sex will always take care of itself if the chemistry is right. Most women would rather know that your "listening" to them, instead of fantasizing about what you would like to be doing to them...

I have been married for 19 years. I think she gets sexier, and more appealing every minute of time that passes. Way hotter now, than when she was twenty something.
While I agree with most of what you said....I'm just curious...was your wife standing behind you as you typed this or did she tell you what to type?

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew so much weed this spring, I am taking off the whole summer from growing. I needed a vacation.

Actually, no. You're disgusting little grow a.k.a 1 beaten up outdoor plant got stolen. You weren't planning on taking the summer off.

Oh, and you had the great idea to put your plant in the same spot as to where it was stolen last year. Smart.

I harvest more in 8 weeks that you do in 5 years, so don't tell me about how much weed you grew.

As for all those breeders complmenting you, even retards have adults tell them they're doing a great job. I wouldn't be proud of anything you've grown.

Anyways, im going to tend to my grows. Enough time dealing with you. Good luck with your guerilla grow.

dankydoodle

While I agree with most of what you said....I'm just curious...was your wife standing behind you as you typed this or did she tell you what to type?

My wife and I live our own lives...meaning, I don't tell her how to be, what to say, nor does she. She is an awesome lady! I say it because I mean it.

I understand where your coming from though. Testosterone makes you say silly shit like that.

As for all those breeders complmenting you, even retards have adults tell them they're doing a great job. I wouldn't be proud of anything you've grown.

Anyways, im going to tend to my grows. Enough time dealing with you. Good luck with your guerilla grow.

Wow. You're a dick dude. If you got nothing positive to contribute...then don't. When did God make you Master Grower? Opinions are like assholes, and yours stinks! Lola I think your growing skills are right on. Peace!

jochen_45

Veteran
Actually, no. You're disgusting little grow a.k.a 1 beaten up outdoor plant got stolen. You weren't planning on taking the summer off.

Oh, and you had the great idea to put your plant in the same spot as to where it was stolen last year. Smart.

I harvest more in 8 weeks that you do in 5 years, so don't tell me about how much weed you grew.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am obsessed with older women.

Girls my age or younger are easy to date. Its not rocket science. No issues in that department. Show some interest then take it back, show some more, take em out, take em home. Rinse repeat.

How does a young guy approach an older woman? Should I be straight up? A part of me thinks that older woman have been through all pick up lines and hoops already.

Ladies, tell me whats up.

Hi my name is. Once she answers ask her if she likes to have fun once she says yes say "I simply hate this bar scene" and then ask her if she would like to have dinner "your choice".

No games no gimmicks trust me unless she has been married for the last 20 years and just got divorced the games and lines will get you no where.

If there is a big age difference that's even better. Women love to drive new cars so usually the idea of a middle aged women driving a new shiny Corvette is VERY APPEALING.

Just remember if she is single and at a bar she is there for a reason. It is simply up to you to convince her that the new shiny corvette she wants to drive is you but be real or else she will eat you alive in the bad way instead of burning up the tires :)

My Penny
Mr.Wags

Green lung

Veteran

if your a 40+ guy.....obviously this thread isnt for you....go ....i dont know...wash the boat or something??

:laughing:

My wife and I live our own lives...meaning, I don't tell her how to be, what to say, nor does she. She is an awesome lady! I say it because I mean it.

I understand where your coming from though. Testosterone makes you say silly shit like that.

You'd have a lil testosterone too if you'd take your balls out of your wife's purse and reattach them. My wife nor our girlfriend have any complaints. Fuckin' girly men trip me out....a good time to you is probably sitting around with your girl and a box of Kleenex watching Steel Magnolias.:thank you:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
I was hit on by this pretty sexy older woman at my yoga class the other day, I mean she has a great body and i nearly went for it but.......well, there's available attractive "my-age" women in the class and if it gets out I'm bangin granny over there, well I guess you all know what my chances'll be after that haha

Last edited:

ROJO145

Veteran
lol,smooth cornflake ya know there flexible in yoga class!!Hey......I'll show you my stretching tiger if ya show me your blossoming lotus!!:wave:

dextr0

home-the-art-of-seduction.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts