What's new

How to approach an older woman!

Rose56

Oh god 35 is considered an "older woman" LOL! Anyway most older women aren't all that interested in the bullshit they tend to measure things up quickly and are not as quick as younger ones to overlook possible deal breakers. They want a guy who has a job and the ability to take care of a family, not because they want a man to "take care of them" but as a measure of responsibility and seriousness.

Cojito

if you want to score with older women you need 3 things: a chocolate bar, duct tape, and a stun gun

slackx

Veteran
I am obsessed with older women.

Girls my age or younger are easy to date. Its not rocket science. No issues in that department. Show some interest then take it back, show some more, take em out, take em home. Rinse repeat.

How does a young guy approach an older woman? Should I be straight up? A part of me thinks that older woman have been through all pick up lines and hoops already.

Ladies, tell me whats up.

Lemme guess ur 20-25? It's a phase, just get a big can of cat food cougars love the shit.

L

LolaGal

This is one of the dumbest threads on here.

Older women have a secret that they do not tell younger men about.

I found out about it, so I will share the secret to approaching an older woman.

Here's the Secret:

Older women mark younger men who are good in bed with an invisible tattoo dye that only shows up under black light. Usually a small tattoo behind the left ear, where the victim is unlikely to see it himself, thus making sure that the young studs do not find out.

Green dye is used for good studs, and red dye is used for the duds.

The older woman employing this new method, will carry a small black lite with her in her purse, or usually go to a bar that employs black lighting in their decor.

Thus it is relatively easy to identify which young men are the good ones and which have gotten the mark of red tattoo!!

With the tattoos placed while the young men are asleep, the victims never know that hey are being branded with the secret of the cougars. this is the newest fashion in identifying cougar bait easily.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Here's another thing to keep in mind, which isn't a big deal if you're only looking for sex, but most sane women aren't interested in younger men, if they are it's kind of like a college boy going after a high school girl, you know there's something wrong with them.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
I have always been attracted to older women. There is nothing wrong with it. Some good looking couples, especially in hollywood where there is a huge age discrepancy. Older women are just all around better talkers, have more experience, and do not play games for the most part.

These are all attractive qualities. Not to mention, there are some stunning looking MILF's out there.

a women is a women is a women, show some attention then take it back, u got it mate. just like a horse trainer, women dont change with age they just get crows feet and wish they were still young, thats why u date young to begin with, u might as well get the real thing. just except the fact that they will be eternally mindless with a brain thats one big sexual organ u constantly have to fuck to make her feel good about herself, its really a dream set up if u learn the art of mental molestation women are so fond of.

ROJO145

Veteran
Chicks Dig Me,they call me the great one,the big stromboli,thunder-tongue,the ultimate lover,faboulous,They say I put the ock in ROCK,etc,etc,and they like that thing I do with my tongue!!:wave:

F

feral

Just be yourself.
Get her to laugh and feel comfortable with you and your in like flint.

^ LOL, i havent but thats funny.......

but ohhh man vagpuncher im right there with ya broski.....mmmm cant wait to smash that first coug.....this thread is genius btw.....if your a 40+ guy.....obviously this thread isnt for you....go ....i dont no...wash the boat or something??

L

LolaGal

No, i've seen your 'grows'.

With an attitude like yours, you will be lucky to get a woman at all.

1) Why is this thread in the women's forum? lol.

2) Older chicks are just like younger chicks, so your "secrets" are crap.

3) My weed ROCKS!

I ain't seen none of your weed though, Big Baby.... lol. Wait, I will call you a Waambulance.