What's new

How old is Trainwreck

Grojak

Believe what you wish, did you smoke Trin round '95? I did. Sorry I had to google this strain...

Three-way hybrid of Northern California strains. The Trinity was bred in Wichita, Kansas and imported to Montana by Jeremy P. He then shared it with friends in Oregon. I have one of the last original mother plants of the Trinity which I have nurtured and shared with other local Caregivers. All things good come from the Trinity.

Medicinal applications include: pain relief, insomnia, and hyperactivity.

(info from bozemanbuds.com)

This doesn't mention Colorado, but I had a friend in Boulder who had this consistently, claimed he didn't grow though lol

Last edited:

TonyGreenHand

Grojak that site you found that info on says Trinity is 75% sativa..

Also the picture they have of trinity doesn't look like no trinity I've ever seen, did you just randomly google trinity to find that info? If you have a solid case for Trinity coming from there Lets hear it for it's own thread.

Because this thread is about the last time you smoked Trainwreck and when exactly that was..

TonyGreenHand

No worries, if you have legit info on the trinity than post it in a thread and inform the public!

Now..Back to TRAINWRECK

hammalamma

Veteran
Mid to late 90's the south bay had TW and cat piss all over the place. I'll never forget that smell. That was the first strain I could identify.

Grojak

Anothony Bourdain went to De Djamkeng (I don't know how to spell it) coffee shop in Amsterdam on one of his shows and asked if they had anything that smelt like "cat piss" that is what he remembered was good.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Went to some spot in San Fran, he said had the BEST hamburgers in the world!!!

They sucked....

I like the guy though....

Tom Hill

Veteran
Went to some spot in San Fran, he said had the BEST hamburgers in the world!!!

They sucked....

I like the guy though....

Dude is just high as fuck. Just yesterday he's at my pad eatin dennison's chili on top a frito's talking about how it was the best meal he ever ate n shit, and this was before I even busted out the cheese.

Has anyone ever bred with Trainwreck??? My cut is getting old. I would like to give it a shot but I am worried about the Hermie situation.

G

guest8905

i thought TW had some Colombian blood in her? no?>

that smell just reeks imo

unmistakable if uve been smoking kind in CA for long

hammalamma

Veteran
Trainwrecky goodness!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Obsidian

Veteran
My first encounter with TW was during 1993 in the Sierra Mtns in CA. while on Dead Tour, Was flipping quaps on shakedown for 2yrs, the trins I fist saw was in Mountain Aire Fest 95-99. These are born bred Cali dankness, not mid west larf. The TW and Trins I've seen the last 5yrs is nothing like the orig dankness going around, I was given several different TW and Trin clones in 09 and they were complete crap as compared to the Cali dankness of the Sierra's
god I mis Mountain Aire Fest and the family...Diggz where are you Bro? Garb?

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
The reason I want Train Wreck so bad is that it is bomb and easy to distinguish, and because of that I can gauge how potent my strains are that I have now. I have many strains and it seems they are legit and from reputable sources, but I'd like to know for sure with out a doubt, and I think TW is the easiest for this.

Is Train Wreck known to be in southern Ontario and if so is it fairly common, because I have been looking to her for years.

TGT

hammalamma

Veteran
I think my buddy grabbed that cut from HS[I know, ewwwww], very surprised it's the real deal. This is all getting blown through a tube so I can have some Trainwreck bho,YUMMY!

si3ns3

First time I saw her was maybe 1993 in Sacramento then about a year later in Santa cruz then from about 1996-1999 she was everywhere

Latest posts

Latest posts