What's new

How often do you shower ?

CoCoSativas

If i go 10-12 hours with no shower I get ball paste

Man you make me laugh.

I shower when i wake up, and when i come home. I own a busy (and dusty lol) construction company. I work all day with the guys and shower the filth off when i get home. I have to mop the tub twice a week.

Far as dirty finger nails, omg people worry about that? I mean i do use my nailbrush when i get home causebi like to be clean, but i accepth theres filthy people out there and just dont let them touch me.

I dont mind getting dirty as a pig at work, but when i get home i clean up before i eat or do anything. I dont touch my wife even though she always wants a hug i tell her no im too dirty amd i dont want it on her or her breathing in a mouthful of whatever i have all day

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My uncle is a sewer man, worked with him alot ever since i was a kid, he has a shower at the house just for him in the basement.

Never got sick much. Its like George Carlin said about swimmin in shit... lol

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
not as much as I swim in river and lake... 83ppm water...hell the old city water was 383 ppm .... ha ha suckers....suk it yeehaw...outdoor showers rule

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I'll shower tomorrow...

I'll shower tomorrow...

What a beautiful picture of your lake Stoned Trout .

I was doing volunteer work yesterday cleaning up the East Fork of the San Gabriel River. We picked up tons of trash left in the river by campers.

When I got home I soaked in the spa and went for a swim.

No worse for the wear and tear :party: I love the river!

CoCoSativas

My uncle is a sewer man, worked with him alot ever since i was a kid, he has a shower at the house just for him in the basement.

Never got sick much. Its like George Carlin said about swimmin in shit... lol

You would have to. I bet he mops that shower too...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
soak dem nuts ..my ball sweat is in downstream drinking water...ha ha suk it....yeehaw..commando unless formal..free nuts are less sweaty..if they can swing a bit they naturally ventillate

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
ive also noticed that what I eat contributes more to body odor than just about anything else. if you ever talk to any wwII vets who served in japan, they will tell you they could smell the enemy before they saw them. they smelled like fish because that was a staple in their diets.

During a period when I was grilling over a variety of different flavored woodchips multiple times a day, a gay dude (who I had known for a while and I am friends with) once came up to me and told me I smelled like smoked meat. That was awkward as fuck.

CoCoSativas

Maybe that's the secret ingredient in goriila glue!!cmon that's fuckin funny!

Thats raw as sandpaper man but ur right thats fucking funny...

Still rough we are on the subject but everyone gets some ball glue once in a while. I try and avoid it tho, just not my thing

shithawk420

Veteran
I hear you bro.It was just a bad attempt at being funny.but to be serious for a second,baby powder should prevent ball paste.