What's new

How often do you shower ?

MedFaced

Diapers=true freedom

Piss jars...anyone? Sometimes the bathroom is so far away, or just need that clandestine release.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Piss jars...anyone? Sometimes the bathroom is so far away, or just need that clandestine release.

Well of course...

Usually I just whip it out and take a whiz outdoors, but I keep an old plastic mayonnaise jar in my jeep..
Sometimes you're in big parking lot at the store and have to go...
Just open the door of your car to stand behind and piss in the jar...

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
12pr6f.jpg

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Who has also peed out off his sleeping room window because you didn't want to go down all the stairs to the toilet and then back up?

Mr. J

Why not just go condom catheter and piss bag? Then you can take a piss anywhere you want. Now we're talking about freedom!

MedFaced

That will put your hips all out of alignment. Id like to see a more even distribution of weight.

Need one of those suits from Dune that recycle your pee and turn it into drinkable water.

soil margin

Veteran

Yeah I just assumed that's what mason jars were invented for. They didn't have as many restrooms in the old days, and sometimes you just gotta go.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Who has also peed out off his sleeping room window because you didn't want to go down all the stairs to the toilet and then back up?

haven't done that...yet.:) bathroom across from bedroom door. i HAVE pissed out the side of a sleeping bag when it was too damn cold to get up while camping. damned lucky i didn't piss my cot full...

Spaventa

Veteran

Not me but I’ve pissed in buckets, bottles (hit and miss) jars, plastic ice cream tubs and other random vessels when convenient.

There’s no way I’m climbing down from a roof to go for a piss when I’m working, not if I have an empty lunchbox.

Latest posts

Latest posts