• 3 ounces

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Over 3 ounces

Votes: 17 19.3%

• Total voters

BoyHowdy

unh

unh

i personally smoke more than an OZ a week, basically chain smoke joints non stop

ive been know to have more than 1 joint burning at a time
:eek:

SuperToker

I smoke a hefty 4-6 grams per day, 120-180g/month or 4-6.5 oz per month. This is me and my gf (now x) smoking together, so really about 2 oz or so for me per month, the rest to her and friends.

billk6969

I am glad to see this thread doing so well. It seems that the average is around 1-2 onces per month. Let's keep this going to see how many more responses we can get on the poll. I would like to have a larger number to work with!

Keep smokin,

B

-4 oz per month. -Its been this way for years. -This is between me and my wife. -It shure is better now that we dont have to buy it! -Our tolerance is way high. -Sometimes we would get real good weed but then after a while have to switch off because we'd get used to the perticular canibinoidal concentrations. -We'v been productivly gardening now for a fyew months and we 'r still not tired of "our" weed. -I dont think we'l ever get tired of it! -We,r not at the point yet where we can get another variety but whe we get there Im shure we'l be twice as happy!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I usually smoke about 1/4 oz a week, or a gram a day, all after work. I do take breaks frequently so it's not a constant for me. I'd smoke about a quarter a day in high school, but it was schwag.

GreatLakes THC

Last edited:

Fast Eddie

Absolutley no shit.
An ounce a week for the last 20 years.
Im gonna hafta figure out the weight of that sometime.
Then i could see how much $$$ went into my lungs over
the last half of my life.:)
WOW!!
OK, update.
960 OUNCES
So if the ounces averged $100.00
Thats $96.000
SHIT!!
Thats damn near my yearly income man.

Last edited:

ezozo

Me and my wife smoking together most of the time.
it's like 1 gram a day, and it's lass then a Oz per month.

enjoy it:)
zozo

Ice Cold

I was one of the 2 ounce a month votes.. I think that is alot.. I use to smoke twice that but I still feel like its a little too much... I use to be around a ounce a week, to about 1/2 a week now.. I would like to get closer to 1/4

Hi Hi HIGH! for me, smoking 5 Star stuff.. its about 1.25 grams per day.... and stay VERY stoned 24/7 365.333675 for the past whole bunch of years. (cannot claim a century... yet )*grins* Body weight may have much to do with it though, ... I am tiny, but know plenty of big guys who smoke 5 grams or more every day.

As for "Huge smokers"... once gave some guys from Trinidad a QP of NLX Haze... thought my gift might last the three of them a week or more. ha ha ha. They sat down, right then and there..
rolled up 2 joints out of sheets of newpaper... looked like something out of a cheech and chong film... I was like.... "Woahhh!". How good can burning newsprint taste? yucccck! Within maybe 2 hours... they had smoked up both of those monsters... and went on about their business. This is 100% true story. Have no clue how much those fellows consume a month... but sure seemed to me that my tiny little daily usage wouldnt even get them a mild buzz. *grins*

Guess that covers the "average to extreme" usage. *smiles*
Now... on that note... *wipes forehead with back of left hand* all this typing is tough labour... need to smoke a bowl. Maybe you too need the same thing... ? *waves aloha* Aki

FarmInABox

I have Crohn's disease and my GF has painful endometriosis that can't seem to be fixed. so we toke about an oz. each per month of dank.

3 ounces can be done easily. I picked up a half a couple weekends ago from my brother in law for shits and giggles and it was gone in 2 nights, just smoking myself. After smoking my own shit for 3 years the commercial around here just doesnt get me high.

But usually I smoke about 1.5 ounces a month of the good stuff.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
cough

cough

Between the missus and I we can go through anywhere between .5-3 zips per month, mostly depending on availability and quality. I gotta think once I start harvesting my own ass kickin buds, it'll be less due to the higher quality.
cook

G

Me and the wife get through about 1/1.5 oz a month:D
but it can be more or less depends what we are up to;)

G

guest123

gee after looking at a few comments im gonna look lke a bit of a pig here ,.. i usually need an 2 oz per ten days at least ... around 6 a month ... youd have to grow quite a bit just to keep up with my consumation .. luckily i do .. lol ...

THC4SIM

About 1.5oz per month.., im sure it will go up again when
my next batch is ready!!:p

Wallyduck when do you find any time for any Gardening;)

niceOne

THC4SIM

G

guest123

oh didnt you know you grow much better weed if you do it while your real stoned ... yep plenty of time to garden ... and happy gardening it is , i find i get fired up with weed often , a good few pipes topped with bubble hash and im off to work , sweating and spinning .. lol ...

THC4SIM

Sounds good to me!!

If getting more stoned = growing better weed
id better go and score another oz ;)

THC4SIM

Latest posts

Latest posts