What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much is the good doctor charging?

S

sourpuss

There is a place where my friend got 5 grams a day for free. For anyone who has the documentation and a need for cannabis for meds. It's called wellmedica in Brampton. Personally I'm gonna go check it out. But I don't think I'll get it for free. Pretty sure they also have a 150 charge but don't know how they qualify who gets it free and who pays ..

greenhaus1927

Alright so just talked to them and the prices change effective next monday. $100 for civilians and free for Vet's. I'll be going ahead with these guys and let you know how it turns out. As far as I have seen there isn't a more cost effective place to get it done by a LEGITIMATE doctor.

How'd things go?

Tynehead Tom

Bunch of sheep really, don't you think?

nothing to lose?
no house, car, boat, rv, trucks, motorcycle.....? to lose if you get busted eh?

some of own all of the above via many years in the labour force and don't need to get pinched and our lives ruined just to prove a point.
The system sucks balls but if you are "truly" a person who needs to grow for access to affordable, clean medicine.... if the law provides a way to do so legally.... I see nothing "sheep" about it.

for those using a medicinal need as a "convenient excuse" to grow weed that they sell to recreational users or offload to dispensaries...... well, it's your ass, so wether you want to be identified as a grower by the govt is up to you. But don't bitch out those that "need" to follow the laws, simply because they spent most of a lifetime working hard for everything they own.
I'm pushing 50, debt free and I want to keep everything I own thanx ;)
Why , when I have a legitimate reason to grow and consume cannabis, would I opt to be an outlaw? just to prove a point? LOL
Liberals don't listen to points, they just put people in jail and fuck their lives over.. No thanks, I taught myself to be a wee bit smarter than that.

corky1968

Veteran
What caused a lot of the current access problems are people who sold while under the old system.

Like I heard more than my fair share of stories of people growing more than they were allowed
to legally grow and/or were selling their stuff. If you sell weed and you get caught. It's your fault.
People who grow for personal I have no issues with.

Tynehead Tom

My position is this.
First, one should not throw stones at folks who want to follow the laws.... even if we can all agree those laws are stupid and suck ass.

Second, all adults should be able to grow , smoke, give, trade, sell, and do what ever they want with cannabis and the govt should provide avenues at the ground level for the grass roots to do all of the above legally.

they , being health Canada, is giving us the legal avenue to grow our own medicine and personally I think everyone who tokes should go get signed up and include the grow authorization even if you can't or have no intention of growing. The many are always stronger than the few.

Golden Tree

I sit here right now...

Even more disgusted with this entire system...

I'm now a criminal in the eyes of my government...

Many attempts to become legal....many discussions with the 20+ GP

Here I sit now....plant-less...(and so fucking depressed)

Being fined by every crown corporation there is...

Humiliated and ridiculed by the state...

Future unknown....

At this point....I just wish I didn't live by such ethical standards...and would have just paid 500$ to some doctor in BC

It's sad when you can't grow a plant that makes you function and feel normal

Hugs

GT

Tynehead Tom

nobody "needs" to follow the laws, unless you are in jail, and even then....

you want everyone to put our name on their list? lol, sheep on brother.

there you go with yer name calling again.
get a grip "brother"

I've had a health Canada grow license for a few years now..... I have a restricted firearms license , hunting license, a blasting ticket, and a Port Pass for Vancouver, surrey, new west and delta port..... and no black helicopters have come for me or my plants.

I'm not telling folks to do anything, just expressing my thoughts.
I can tell you this much, while many here will not get the parallel here.... Under a Liberal Government they will want every grower registered.... just like guns..... they will restrict and manipulate..... just like guns. It's no coincidence that Bill Blair was handed the pot profile. He knows all to well how to use the liberal machine to regulate and restrict the personal freedoms of Canadians. You can count on much stiffer penalties going forward and I think in the coming months we are going to see major action against marc and jody emory for their campaign to open dispensaries and get their employees criminal records.... for what?
so they can say they aren't sheeple LOL

I want to throw some insults around but I'm biting my tongue LOL I've sensed attitude from mr kut since I joined here LOL like I give a fuk. There's always those dudes on every site, in every hobby that think their shit is all that. Leave the egos at the door and lets talk like adults, without the name calling :tiphat:

corky1968

Veteran
no black helicopters have come for me or my plants.

That's because the black helicopters are after me. :peek:

The pretty boys are all tough until they come into the real forest and are out of cell phone reach.

For those people who do have a doctor willing to sign be happy.

I don't a doctor and it sucks. Clinic doctors won't sign this stuff.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I want to throw some insults around but I'm biting my tongue

You are biting your tongue because you recognize there is some truth in what I say. A sheep isn't like the regular name calling that goes on here, lighten up, don't be insulted by such polite terminology; I have never been called something so bland as sheep on this, or any forum.. :D

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the subject of lists of growers names.

Fuck that. Fuck all of it. Once the current bandwagon ends, fuck the whole thing start to finish. I would quit like a Newf with a full EI quota if I had to do so much as register as a DG, let alone walk into a station for a record check.

Tynehead Tom

I hear ya and let's let things stay peaceful. I personally loathe the sheep in society so yes, it's a insult to me but yer right, I shouldn't let it bother me.

I do understand and accept what your saying. Were we sitting on a couch somewhere passin doobs, I'm sure our true thoughts on the matter aren't too far off each others.
I come from a circle of growers who have had the grow license for a few years and maybe because we all live in the stix we have been left alone, I dunno.
For myself, I have to be able to grow, there's just no other way.... and I say that being honest with myself about the situation. So for me, looking at all I have to lose should I get pinched for the amount of plants "I'm gonna grow regardless", if there is a way to do so without rcmp intervention.... I personally have no choice but to go that route. marriage, firearms licence, port pass, and a few other business related facets of my life absolutely depend on me having zero criminal record. So ya, I gotta play the game.

anyhow fellas, the intention of this thread wasn't to discuss the pros and cons of signing up for the acmpr.
The purpose of the thread is to expose the cash cow that medical marijuana patients represent to the doctors prescribing medicine. Which we can all agree if a phucked up thing.

Pangea

Veteran
Just had to pay the document filling out fee of 10 toonies.

Its not perfect, but Im no zealot, progress is progress. Not afraid of being on a list with my fellow cannabis growers or users, rather the opposite, regardless of the list holders POV.

The system isnt perfect its a continual work in progress, because of that Canada is near or on top of the list of places to live where justice largely prevails. Im not afraid to be a part of the change and participate in continual process. We have sound science and fact based data to back up our positions, we will succeed in freeing cannabis and ourselves, not is spite of our system, but because of it.

In just a few short months our gov will be laying out the start of full national legalization, the cat is out of the bag, we have literally won the war, terms are being drawn up. They wont fully satisfy but thats okay, thats a small battle compared to the war and we have them surrounded, their terms are optics and any arbitrary regulations they try to impose will be effectively unenforceable due to the shear logistics and numbers involved, they couldnt enforce their zero tolerance prohibition with the threat of mandatory imprisonment, what chance in hell will they have without that threat.

If you think the ACMPR is a wolf leading the sheep to slaughter you probably thought the same about the MMAR, and as far as I can tell the only negative thing that program tolled on its members was when it ended, otherwise it allowed tens of thousands of sick people access to a usefull medicine theyd never tried before.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
allowed access? I am puzzled by your viewpoint really, but i guess some people wont crush pennies on the train tracks, i know.

Slipnot

On the subject of lists of growers names.

Fuck that. Fuck all of it. Once the current bandwagon ends, fuck the whole thing start to finish. I would quit like a Newf with a full EI quota if I had to do so much as register as a DG, let alone walk into a station for a record check.

I am a Newf and i feel insulted by your raciest comments reported lol fucking with you commie your from BC Bring cash right well your a commy then lol
cheers n love you cominist bastard BC bring cash there all commies out there drove into BC had a rock chip on my windshield RC gives me a ticket i said times are tough over here Eh giving me a fucking ticket for a chip in my windshield on passenger side you meat ball he didn't like that to much
then i put in the CD COP KILLER he really didn't like that when i had it blazing as he tried to talk to me lol

Pangea

Veteran
Yes allowed access, a step forward from zero allowance, only jail. Positive progress. One fell swoop would be nicer, but Ill take progress in any form and keep pushing it.

Latest posts

Latest posts