What's new

How much is the good doctor charging?

T

trichy1

As an added bonus, "they" do the fucking HC paperwork, so it will be correct the first time.

digging

Hey trichy1

if you check off the box for both indoor and outdoor growing the amount you can have in your possession is so much more than 6570 grams. Way more …

Check it out :)

stonedfly

mmas wants $850 it seems ... dammit I just want a 10g script lol... I got a real fucked up back too just not much for history and a lot of self medicating lol

Sneakybob

Clinic i went to signed me up for free/covered by OHIP which was a surprise i wasnt even the one who brought up growing for myself the doctor did.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Buy some LP cannabis, take a loop and look for how many heads you can find, if you can find more than a dozen on a gramme I would be surprised, I can't speak to all of the LP's but if I was a betting man I would bet that 70% of them would be the same if I'm conservative.

250$ at MCRCM for 7grams per day

And then I was forced to pay..1800$ as per my professional governing body...to have me assessed by a top addictions doctor to assess my Ability to practice professionally...(safe to practice with a script..)

Ps..I never use at work...and would never...

See...here in Manitoba...even IF you are legal...if you are a certain type of professional in a certain type of profession....

They don't care about another doctor in another province signing for you...or even that you are HC recognized..

They still are going after me...

Labour lawyers...hearings...restrictions on my practice...threats of suspension and loss of job...all unfounded...all biased prohibition non supported nonsense...

So...if you think waiting for a script sucks...or paying a little for it...I wish!

Imagine doing every step...all the waiting...and than getting threats of job loss...financial attacks...all because you use cannabis effectively to treat your mental health!

Hugs canadian canna brothers and sisters!

I'm fighting for all you proffessonals who are still getting humped!

And it is not a good time!
Hi Goldentree, that's terrible and although I'm a newb and new to these forums I'm sending you one of those hugs your are always giving others. Sadly, your experience points to one of the next, and I suspect major battles in the road to Cannabis legalization and normalization in Canada, professional licensing and accreditation for those who use cannabis openly. You are truly fighting for so many people beyond yourself, so thank you. Is there any chance you are part of a union? If so, they should be fighting tooth and nail for you, not abandoning you. Not that it will help, but a lame joke may salve the pain. What do you call a stoner with two spliffs? Double jointed! Hope all goes well

stonedfly

if anyone could direct me to a dr. who would sign off a smaller script like 5-10g a day, please PM me?

Im having troubles finding ones other than expensive pay to play ( $850 for 30g)

looking for around $300-$400 range ? I have no need for a 30g script

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
Folks, forgive me if this was posted already here.
Even though he was working with the clinic in Vancouver, it looks like everybody's favorite big license doctor is opening shop for himself again. This is the email he circulated to former clients from the mmar days:

CANNABIS LICENCES:
CHANGING, MOVING, RENEWING?

A lot of people use cannabis for medical reasons. Some people grow cannabis for their own personal use or for someone who they are caring for.

There is no reason to be doing this illegally these days. That said, applications are taking up to 3 months to be approval by Health Canada right now and the trend is worsening.

Dr. Goddard is an expert in legal cases involving medical cannabis; he has helped over 6,000 to be licensed in the past. There are a number of safety and medical concerns regarding accessing and growing medical cannabis.

For HELP, please text the number below if you have any questions or wish to book an appointment if it relates to seeing the doctor for cannabis authorization, medical marijuana or moving your licence.
The best way to initiate help is to text or email the following information to Dr. Goddard:

Full name
Date of birth
Sex (male or female)
Care card (PHN) number
Full legal mailing address
Email Address
Phone number to reach you
Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard Bsc MD CCFP
Web: www.gwyllyngoddard.com
Urgent contact phone / text: +1-604-799-3390

even though some loud mouth old guy at the grow shop might be spreading rumors that goddard got arrested or everybody who uses him gets busted... turns out its bullshit

HiFiGanja

Folks, forgive me if this was posted already here.
Even though he was working with the clinic in Vancouver, it looks like everybody's favorite big license doctor is opening shop for himself again. This is the email he circulated to former clients from the mmar days:

CANNABIS LICENCES:
CHANGING, MOVING, RENEWING?

A lot of people use cannabis for medical reasons. Some people grow cannabis for their own personal use or for someone who they are caring for.

There is no reason to be doing this illegally these days. That said, applications are taking up to 3 months to be approval by Health Canada right now and the trend is worsening.

Dr. Goddard is an expert in legal cases involving medical cannabis; he has helped over 6,000 to be licensed in the past. There are a number of safety and medical concerns regarding accessing and growing medical cannabis.

For HELP, please text the number below if you have any questions or wish to book an appointment if it relates to seeing the doctor for cannabis authorization, medical marijuana or moving your licence.
The best way to initiate help is to text or email the following information to Dr. Goddard:

Full name
Date of birth
Sex (male or female)
Care card (PHN) number
Full legal mailing address
Email Address
Phone number to reach you
Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard Bsc MD CCFP
Web: www.gwyllyngoddard.com
Urgent contact phone / text: +1-604-799-3390

even though some loud mouth old guy at the grow shop might be spreading rumors that goddard got arrested or everybody who uses him gets busted... turns out its bullshit

I know guys that paid $100 per gram to him LOL yah ok...

I just got my papers signed. 4 a day from MFT in Edmonton, AB
Cost me 230. They don't fill out any HC paperwork for you to grow for yourself which I assumed they would do.

S

sourpuss

Finally setup with 3 5gram a day patients. Turns out being dg is as easy as being the patient or easier. Since you dont require your own script.... the only thing a dg needs is the police background check.

Also read carefully on where your grow is. U must own or have consent if its not the dgs home or the patients home.

Canadas the bomb...

Latest posts

Latest posts