What's new

How Much Do You Smoke

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nowadays, if I'm getting high, I smoke an ounce every two or three months. I don't get high as often, & it takes less of this better weed to get me where I'm going. but right now, I'm on a break from smoking ...

snuggles

I am smoking a bit too much for my liking...again.
Difficult for me.. once I start smoking I SMOKE.
Over the years I have tried limiting consumption, but it just won't work.
It's always all or nothing for me. And tolerance is a b*tch!
So..I'd say, currently i smoke between 1-2 grams a day (different strains), that's not counting hash and concentrate consumption, just flowers.

Sisu

Veteran
10 - 15 grams/week of flowers. Given my situation it's OK. I run a lot in the warmer months so I dial it back a little for that.

Jon 54

Not that Much

Not that Much

Right now I am strictly smoking Hashish. Good Morrocan about a half to a quarter gram every two days!!!

Jon :plant grow::plant grow:

a few months ago i was vaping (bag vape) 1.5 grams a day. i like being high as opposed to stoned and i was getting too stoned on 1.5, so i cut down to 1 gram, and now .75 gram a day.

i'm surprised that that little gets me right where i like to be. i've cut down on my yearly needs by a lot. more money in my pocket. :)

advice for young guys: plan your day and get ALL your planned work done first before smoking. If it's important and requires you to focus - don't smoke. Smoking feels so much better when you've done your best to get your work done to the best of your ability whether grow room related or not.

sdd420

Veteran
well yesterday i smoked like 3 grams so holding steady. i need to cut back.

There's no set amount it depends on strain and amount of pain. I use as much as I need thank you . Sometimes not enough! That's why I went medical and now grow my own , three weeks from first harvest. I hope to live a pain free life with cannabis ......peace Sdd

rod58

i have just a couple of tokes about 5.30pm when i've finished my day ..i sit down on my verandah with a brew and a joint and totally relax ...as a lad i used to smoke during the day but my body has finally said ..enough ..

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I quit for 6 months to see how things would go and 2 days ago had a couple tokes and again yesterday. I was getting a lot of anxiety and sleeplessness but did enjoy sobriety other than that. Quit drinking too.

I think I need some pot in my life but do not want to go around feeling stoned all the time either. Balance.