What's new

How Much Do You Smoke

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
we use about a gram of herb for one pure joint.

i can smoke a lot if we have guests but normally i don't smoke everyday anymore.

1madtrapper

I smoke 4 lbs a yr on avrg..but i am full of broken bones and arthur..it helps keep me off perks, stay high enough to forget the pain.Got a life with soon to be 6 children so the mj is the best bet to make it to watch them grow.Cheers

i vape before i eat which can be any time of day.i can vape a gram easy.i eat 3 6 cookies a day which have about .7 of gram in them.this will keep you hungrey

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i can smoke a lot if we have guests but normally i don't smoke everyday anymore.

i caught some flack about my last post....

home conversation:

dude-- how many joints did we smoke today?
jahnice-- 1
dude-- and how many yesterday?
jahnice-- 2
dude-- and the day before?
jahnice-- i cant remember, but maybe 1 or 2

ok, i am full of it,
but really compared to before, i am a lightweight now
;)

mukuku

0.5 to 2 g per day when I smoke usualy
nothing when I'm not addicted after desintoxication phase I do 2x / years (2 to 3 month free).

smoking all the time make me fragile...

sex is the real cause of my addiction because it's way better with cannabis. each time I decide to smoke after a cure, it's about sex extasy intentions with my wife.

Gry

Veteran
Have renal cell, deal with wasting and nausea. Kind of depends on my state of mind and how I am doing, maybe a few grams a day when things are doing OK. I have extracts and methadone at hand and try to keep use low. There are times I go though a bit, still beats opiate use hands down. It allows me to eat and helps with nausea. I feel real fortunate that I was able to come to a state that allows me to do this. No one should have to move to have access to cannabis though.

I'm cut my consumption back quite a bit. Just a few months ago it varied between 1/2 - 1 oz per day.

Smoking about 3-5g per day now.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
it's almost 5 and i've only had like 2-3 bong hits so far. about 1-1.5 grams in all. depends on the strain, i got some more indica leaner to mix in with my haze. seems to help me smoke less. nicotine addict with oral fixation. down to euro style bowls. the longer i can stay high the less i feel like i need to smoke. tobacco that is. don't need a reason to smoke weed lol.

Man the problem with dabs is, I could probably smoke 4-5g of dabs everyday, no problem. Because its a 1-hit thing, I lose out on the "ritual" of smoking and as a result I tend to end up taking 4-5 dabs at once, so I can feel like I had a smoke session.

Latest posts

Latest posts