What's new

How Much Do You Smoke

W

wegobigupnorth

Usually only about a gram or two of very potent indica dominate strains. It can be more if my pain or nausea is really bad, or, it may just be a weekend and I'm chilling with the gang..i use cannabis as a medicine but I admittely do love to use it recreationally as well. I used to be a huge partier with tons of booze and all kinds of drugs but now I love just kicking back and relaxing with some awesome weed. I do enjoy some beers every now and then like any sane Canadian of course...

Donn

It varies quite a bit, and honestly I don't have any way to measure, but couple times a week, maybe 0.2 grams per week? I've read only a few pages of this thread, but looks like I might not have very much company here at that level. No medical issues, low tolerance. I don't grow my own. I often use a very efficient portable vaporizer.

This morning I ate some confections I made from about 1/3 gram of "Purple Haze", but ate only two as I thought they might be kind of strong, like 7mg THC each. Something not right here, because they weren't as potent as I expected. Don't know, maybe not mixed in thoroughly, botched the decarb, who knows, but I hope it isn't that I suddenly have acquired a real tolerance! It was a very nice day, though, not complaining about that.

leyus

It varies quite a bit, and honestly I don't have any way to measure, but couple times a week, maybe 0.2 grams per week? I've read only a few pages of this thread, but looks like I might not have very much company here at that level. No medical issues, low tolerance. I don't grow my own. I often use a very efficient portable vaporizer.

This morning I ate some confections I made from about 1/3 gram of "Purple Haze", but ate only two as I thought they might be kind of strong, like 7mg THC each. Something not right here, because they weren't as potent as I expected. Don't know, maybe not mixed in thoroughly, botched the decarb, who knows, but I hope it isn't that I suddenly have acquired a real tolerance! It was a very nice day, though, not complaining about that.

Welcome to the low tolerance club. about 0.3g/day and not everyday for me. I think it's because I exercise 5 - 8 times/week I can keep my low tolerance.

I grow my own because I prefer to spend less and get top notch quality and predictable effect every time.

Edibles are weird man, once 25g of cannabutter done almost nothing to me and sometimes 15g knock me out so much that I was literally tripping balls and couldn't sleep for like 6 hours at night. Also sometimes they load within 30 min and sometimes they take few hours! I prefer to avoid them due to unstable effect and unpredictable time before they kick in. Saying that, some of my best highs were on edibles. Some of the worst too.

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Edibles are weird man, once 25g of cannabutter done almost nothing to me and sometimes 15g knock me out so much that I was literally tripping balls and couldn't sleep for like 6 hours at night. Also sometimes they load within 30 min and sometimes they take few hours! I prefer to avoid them due to unstable effect and unpredictable time before they kick in. Saying that, some of my best highs were on edibles. Some of the worst too.

Hey, its funny that I just found it, cos yesterday i thought i will die, I used to eat many of cookies before, but recently I made really strong ones I ate 2,5 yesterday evening......It was nice at the beginnig but later on i barly walk, and really i was feeling wierd. I promise myself to not smoking ever....hehe...it was so bad.heh

Anyway I had a good night sleep aftertwards.

NOW i know to be carful with them cookies..

gd

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
... I think it's because I exercise 5 - 8 times/week I can keep my low tolerance.

I grow my own because I prefer to spend less and get top notch quality and predictable effect every time.

I know my highs are better when I exercise.
Also like combining sativa and portable vapes w/
strenuous hikes that provide scenic eye candy
(e.g., Columbia River Gorge, Grouse Grind).

After growing your own head-stash, esp. unique
sativas, store-bought cannabis can be a big phat
let-down.

Gramse

The last time I smoke was 3 weeks ago and I promise my self not to smoke until I harvest the next time, 4 weeks from now:biggrin:

Usually I smoke more frequent than that, often once a week, but sometimes I have my periods and smoke everyday for a couple of weeks:joint:

Now my plan is to get rid of my tolerance completely and then try dabbing for the very first time:woohoo: Maybe stupid and not necessary, but very interesting indeed:biggrin:

Last edited:

Mr.Miner

Since I got back in it a few weeks ago I have been doing 2 days on, 2 days off. This week 3 days on 3 days off. Tonight it is back on...Can't wait because my arthritis is hurting big-time and the smoking alleviates it for a few days at a time...I don't enjoy the high when I have shit going on in my life that is getting under my skin, but when things are worked out and my head is clear the high is fantastic.

MicroRoy

A gram can last me two weeks.A couple of tokes in the evening will do me just fine.

Yeah it is a ritual thing with me kind of a relaxation ritual.

Latest posts

Latest posts