What's new

HOW MANY CHILDREN NEED TO DIE BEFORE GUN LAWS CHANGE IN THE USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think most would be happy just to make the purchase harder than it is. Banning or restrictions only affects those that follow the law. How do we stop people that would kill, maim, and injure people? Calling leo doesn't stop this at all, that 1st 5m makes all the difference. Just let anyone that can pass a test/background carry a gun legally in any state. Figuring out how to prevent those with mental issues from getting a gun. It would at least stop most mass shootings. Having a weapon to respond in kind seems like the only answer.

audiohi

Veteran
Hmmm crime and poverty or vegan soy shake and penciled douche mustache :unsure:

Exactly.

But, you already expressed your opinion.

You should try to have abbott get busses going from Houston to send their vegan soy shake and pencil douche mustaches to Chicago.

In return, you get the "crime and poverty".

But, hey... they have guns! You like that!

win win

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Exactly.

But, you already expressed your opinion.

You should try to have abbott get busses going from Houston to send their vegan soy shake and pencil douche mustaches to Chicago.

In return, you get the "crime and poverty".

But, hey... they have guns! You like that!

win win
Lol as much as i hate abbott that sounds like a hell of a plan to me. The minorities can have their neighborhoods back. And hipsters dont need guns audi. They carry an inflated sense of self esteem

audiohi

Veteran
Lol as much as i hate abbott that sounds like a hell of a plan to me. The minorities can have their neighborhoods back. And hipsters dont need guns audi. They carry an inflated sense of self esteem

You're right. They don't need guns.

They're much more secure with themselves.

Digger102

I'm afraid there is going to be a civil war in the US before long.
Wont happen. Life is too comfortable for the majority, military is too big, who you think will be on your side wont be, no organization, no training, the list is just too extensive.

RobFromTX

You're right. They don't need guns.

They're much more secure with themselves.
Yup. Secure in their secure condos patrolled by golf cart driving security guards to keep the commoners out. Anyway its not an issue I expect to drag on after the economic fallout thats coming. I know most of them are smart enough to avoid sunlight in the first place

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If you're in a situation where you need to stop something, stop it. Don't fuck around.
i'm not giving a warning shot. i was just saying that IF i missed and they immediately fled, i'm not going to shoot again. the ratshot will sort out the drunk/stupid from the truly dangerous immediately. i know a few women that might hesitate to pull the trigger if they knew it was a hollowpoint up to bat. they want an option regardless. :dunno: i bought ratshot for my wife to try. after seeing the "pattern" (non-existent) it gave at 5 yards (too close for comfort!) she said "fuck that" and went with all hollowpoints. i'm confident that the shot would be effective if you stuck the barrel in their eye & squeezed it off...

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have an idea...... instead of black/white or left/right or pro/anti or whatever....... let's do this.

Put EVERYONE with an IQ under 100 in one country and EVERYONE with an IQ over 100 in another country.

Very soon, I believe you will all see it's not about guns or black on black or anything else the neeeeeeews has been telling you your entire life.

Violence with be more prevalent in the 'stupid people' country. Guns or not
Poverty will be widespread in the 'stupid people' country.
Suicide rates will be highest in the 'stupid people' country.

What else were you all arguing about and insulting each other throughout this thread? Whatever it was, it will be worse in the 'stupid people' country. Facebook will be the 'Constitution'. LOL

Trust me folks... it ain't abut black/white, guns/no guns or any of that other bullshit.

As the man said.... "Stupid is as stupid does".

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People with low/high IQs commit crimes and kill people all the time. A person's mental state doesn't change their IQ. It ain't possible to 100% eliminate all deaths by firearms. Making it harder to buy a gun will def lower that number. Doing something is better than doing nothing.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have an idea...... instead of black/white or left/right or pro/anti or whatever....... let's do this.

Put EVERYONE with an IQ under 100 in one country and EVERYONE with an IQ over 100 in another country.

Very soon, I believe you will all see it's not about guns or black on black or anything else the neeeeeeews has been telling you your entire life.

What else were you all arguing about and insulting each other throughout this thread? Whatever it was, it will be worse in the 'stupid people' country. Facebook will be the 'Constitution'. LOL

Trust me folks... it ain't abut black/white, guns/no guns or any of that other bullshit.

To be fair, the "separation" would last a day. If the - have even a dollar, the + will be in a race to get it!

audiohi

Veteran

But who would do all the actual work for the smart people?

Your Utopia would last a long time

Three Berries

Are you more afraid of a gentrification of Chicago or a Chicago that's a ghetto?

That's a tough one, huh?

I'm still laughing at gentrification being the biggest fear of an assumed white male. lol
I don't know where you get such ideas. If I were running the state I'd put toll booths on I80, I57 and I39 for anyone going outbound from Chitcago.

BTW IL lost ~142K in population on outbound vs inbound and that doesn't include the ~120k that die on average every year.

audiohi

Veteran
I don't know where you get such ideas. If I were running the state I'd put toll booths on I80, I57 and I39 for anyone going outbound from Chitcago.

BTW IL lost ~142K in population on outbound vs inbound and that doesn't include the ~120k that die on average every year.

Aren't there already tolls on those roads?

cutting edge stuff.

Do you mean unsurpassable barriers to keep people in, mr. saving the jews for last?

Three Berries

Aren't there already tolls on those roads?

cutting edge stuff.

Do you mean unsurpassable barriers to keep people in, mr. saving the jews for last?
I80 has tolls for a little bit coming from Indiana. Keep the idiots that want to live in Chitago there or charge them to leave.

AND that's saving Israel for last....

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Doing something is better than doing nothing.
doing something intelligent is better than just "doing something" just because you feel like "why won't anyone think about the children ?" we already have way too many laws/regulations/restrictions passed as knee-jerk reactions to horrible shit there is no cure nor preventative for. NONE of which will stop criminals, they don't obey those laws...punishing the innocent because you can't prevent evil from being evil...yeah, that makes sense. :shucks:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doing something intelligent is better than just "doing something" just because you feel like "why won't anyone think about the children ?" we already have way too many laws/regulations/restrictions passed as knee-jerk reactions to horrible shit there is no cure nor preventative for. NONE of which will stop criminals, they don't obey those laws...punishing the innocent because you can't prevent evil from being evil...yeah, that makes sense. :shucks:

It doesn't take a smart man to to something intelligent when guns are the topic. Only a dumbass would think common sense restrictions are bad. Cali has a mandatory background check and a test to buy firearms. We cant buy ammo without a valid ID or DL. Every state should do the same. Criminals don't do mass shootings. 99% are done by white men with mental issues. All of us having an open carry firearm in every state seems to be the only thing that might work to keep none violent citizens safe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.