What's new

How I've thwarted drug dogs multiple times, and how you can too!

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
I think you've been lucky so far. Based upon your fortunate encounters with LEO you've constructed a mythological model for drug dog behavior. It's gonna bite you in the ass.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I agree this is some horrible misinformation!!
Sorry OP...but I think you are spending too much time dreaming-- I cannot believe you have been pulled over hundreds of times....I was a heroin addict for 18 years...all the cops knew me, and I have not been pulled over near that many!!
I discarded your info when you said you would let them search--
Now here is advise you CAN take!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Dogs can differentiate between 1000's of individual scents,can tell the difference between identical twins I just read.Anything that helps would be better than nothing.I think I would still be nervous as heck.

Secrecy

How I've thwarted drug dogs multiple times, and how you can too!

So Openstrife, you've been pulled over and dog searched multiple times??

Nice ideas though

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
I don't know much about dogs, but I know the dogs used for hunting generally aren't the same dogs that cops use, at least from what I've observed. A dog for hunting is prided on his concentration to keep a scent and tune out distractions. Police dogs are known for being very loyal, friendly, ADHD in nature, and having one hell of a nose, along with insane amounts of energy levels and quick sharp movements that contributes to their inability to stay concentrated. They are essentially retarded.
From what I've observed, a hound dog is not going to run into a wall chasing a ball, they are not that overwhelmed with that ADHD type of energy. A police dog is. Though, I haven't seen both side by side comparison, I'm just going off what I've seen in the past.

Are you going to base your freedom on this advice?

:)

G

guest 77721

ok after 6 pages I'm still trying to figger out how you get the deer to piss on your car...

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
deer piss comes in little pump spray bottles...

MJBadger

Veteran
The deer urine will distract the dog so much he wont alert to where the drugs are hidden.

Around here it`s the drunks from the local bar that piss all over your car , it`s a lot cheaper than deer urine .

MtnLivin

This shit is comical to say the least.. IF you have to transport anything, pack your car full of camping shit and your dog, or full of other things to make it look like you are moving.. Make it look like you have a destination with a purpose.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I like the re-sealed chip bag idea. I think that has definite merit, especially if you run into cops WITHOUT dogs. The rest of it reads like total fiction.

I had one of the worst driving records any cop that pulled me over had ever seen (they told me about it every time) and I was never pulled over hundreds of times. Not to mention that I stopped driving like a maniac and I haven't gotten pulled over in six years.

Thanks for the link to the bag-sealer, though.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I like the re-sealed chip bag idea. I think that has definite merit, especially if you run into cops WITHOUT dogs. The rest of it reads like total fiction.

this does sound good, without dogs... ;)

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
This shit is comical to say the least.. IF you have to transport anything, pack your car full of camping shit and your dog, or full of other things to make it look like you are moving.. Make it look like you have a destination with a purpose.

And know your destination and purpose.

On rural radio they often give police reports with the news... Well some poor guy was headed across the wide open west carrying a load back east when he got pulled over for speeding.

Trooper asked him where he was headed. The guy said he was moving to Minnesota.

Trooper asked him what town in Minnesota he was moving to. Guy didn't have an answer.

edit;

Thanks for the link to the bag-sealer, though.

And whatever you do, don't try to hide anything in a bag of doughnuts.

I'm not going to reply to each post so I am going to try to address each argument the best I can.

It's only my witts that have gotten me this far.

It's fine if you all want to believe that the deer urine wont distract them, or anything like that. But there are many other fool proof solid methods of getting out of charges in this thread.
TECHNIQUES MOVED TO BOTTOM OF THREAD.
You guys may think I'm an idiot, but I'm not. I have many many methods that work perfectly for thwarting the cops. I have only leaked a few. While the deer urine method may be heavily scrutinized, maybe I just got lucky on those encounters, who knows. I have avoided charges my entire life with my wits alone.

As for someone commenting on saying my lawyers were wrong about being able to be charged with mail of someone elses name that contains bud.
I run a business with multiple employees. Only I have access to the PO Box which I pick up mail from weekly, and this mail tends to stay in a bin in my trunk until I can get it to the employee. Out of the multiple lawyers I have consulted, all of them said if drugs were detected in a package that had an employees name on it, that I was carrying, I can not be held liable for it.
There is no solid case and there is no way to prove I knew what was in the box. The automatic assumption is I was doing what I usually do and there's no way I could have known I was unknowingly breaking the law. It's too circumstantial and the case would have little ground and would get thrown out of court. Chances are if I call my lawyer I wouldn't even be arrested.

I do know my many other methods have gotten me further than most. I travel a lot. To give you guys an idea, I travel at least 30 minutes aday, with at least an ounce of bud on me. I drive a total of several hours aday in the same parts of town. I travel heavily trafficked areas. My town is ridden with cops, and I do a lot of moving around town during the day. For business reasons and for side business reasons. I can't help the frequency that I get pulled over as I follow the law the best I can.

Again, anyone who was wondering, this thread is not completely useless. There are a lot of good ideas in here. Some from individuals posting, and some from me. Here's the list again

1)Distracting the cop from your real stash with a minor amount of bud(.2g) and getting overely emotional about it acting like it's a big deal. Cop likely wont even write you a ticket unless he's a real dick, or unless your state is really strict. If possibly, start crying. Don't be one of the jackasses who would rather take a charge than sacrifice their pride to a jackass cop.

2)Vac sealing bags and sealing them in opened potatochip bags that can effectively hide the shape and weight of the bud by placing them in the middle of a dense type of chips. Open and seal chip bag from the bottom to avoid it looked like it was tampered with. Keep it in a grocery bag with several other unopened chipbags you haven't tampered with, and even possibly some other grocery to add to the legitimacy. You can even throw in reciepts(but don't use reciepts more than a day old, this can give you away). You can even throw in a letter from someone telling you to pick up these certain items for a cookout, to add to your story.

3)Use a translucent drug paste to distract the dog from what you're really hiding. The officer will not be able to smell it and the dog wont be able to get away from it. The officers will not be able to collect it or weigh it, or charge you with it, yet alone detect it. - If officer is desperate enough this could lead to the dismantlement of your car LoL, that is, if you have it on the exterior. Remember, you can lead a dog anywhere with a translucent drug paste.

4(mad librettist):Having props with you of some sort to give you an actual purpose to what you are driving for, by answering the cops questions of "who is this person, and where is he going, and what is he doing?", before he even opens his mouth at you.

5)This isn't really a method of preventing them from finding it, but always when you ride: Know your destination, Know your purpose, Know your time limits, BELIEVE your story. Think all the way through to the end.

6)(from Posternuggbag) Put the vac sealed bags, in the center of bags of dogfood. This will stop the cop from finding the bud in a routine search. Again, this might not stop the dog.

7)Carrying animals in the car with you can be a prevention method for the dog, but do not rely on it. Past experiences have made me infer that drug dogs can not search in the prescense of other animals. My friend got away with hiding 20 sum lbs of marijuana in his house thwarting multiple dogs because he has animals running around his house living with him(rabbits and cats). I have not tested this method personally, but Ex-LEO Barry Cooper also supports this method.

Freebie:
8) If you have a truck, and go hunting, stash in a dead deer in the back. A cop is not going to make you throw your deer out so his dog can search, if he does, your drugs are in the deer, down his throat. My buddies used to smuggle 10+ pounds at a time using this method. A dead deer is a dead deer, and a cop is unlikely to cut open it's throat to find your bud.

I have many many more techniques and tricks up my sleve. I've got 15-20 more that don't necessarily rely on 'distracting' the dog. I'll post more if I decide to. While some people thank me for sharing, I don't seem to be very appreciated here for sharing my experiences and my good intentions to helping others not get caught for something that shouldn't even be illegal. While some methods may be up for debate(Namely the deer urine), there are alot of solid good ideas in here.

One more tip guys!

I decided to leak this because it's fairly simple

8) If you have a truck, and go hunting, stash in a dead deer in the back. A cop is not going to make you throw your deer out so his dog can search, if he does, your drugs are in the deer, down his throat. My buddies used to traffic 10+ pounds at a time using this method. A dead deer is a dead deer, and a cop is unlikely to cut open it's throat to find your bud.