What's new

How is the Female Seeds C99?

SmokingBandit

I've got 3 Cindy's I just put in flower a week ago.
They were 20 inch's tall 24 inch's wide.
I put a scrog on a week before flip not real scrog but works for me.
They were 80 days old at flip transplanted from 3 gallon to 7 gallon I will see if 5 would have been better after this run.
I vegged long hoping for decent yeild I had no problems in vegg due to the way I transplant I never had to feed any of my Fox farm line the ffof feeds for me till flip I just give additives.
Speaking of additives a friend brought me a small bottle of house and gardens roots exculrator.
All I gotta say is everyone should try it once it's great I've never had such root growth so fast.
I will be quiet like I said everyone should try one bottle see if you like it I don't push products for anyone just state if it worked for me or not I'm a dedicated Fox farm lover been using it in my garden for years.
I flower in a 4x4 with 1,000 watts my vegg is same size just t8 and CFL in that tent.
This is my first run of a female seed besides my outside garden I've never used a marijuana seed had clones.
It sure takes longer but I have clones now so once I test end product that's the clone for me.
I will take pics tonight at lights on tonight and post my progress I'm around 1 1\2 weeks in flower or 10 days.
I'm very excited about these me and my friends have talked about this strain for 10 years.
I broke down ordered seeds in are new day of internet it's crazy what you can order.
I was real nervous about the seed order lol don't know if I could do that again lol
Anyways so far she's been the easiest plant in vegg I just watered added additives they got no defiencies I just did a lot of lst, super cropping,topping I let them get to 20 inch's then I kept them all even with each other they looked like flat top hedges when I put scrog on I had plenty of time to work on them in vegg 80 days.
I will be back tonight to post pic.
I'm trying to find my recent updates for this strain and add to it there is a lot of info but the more the better.
I will continue to update here thru flower.I did not do a journal.
Hope this finds everyone happy and high

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hey Mexcur,

Thanks for stopping by. Our Easy Sativa is the result of really long process of breeding. It is a blend of several weeds; among those you have Thai, Panama Red, Acapulco Gold and Oxaca in order to mention the Mexican heritage. Thing is that, in order to make it faster, in order to have fast flowering time, the original genetic, through a long process (approximately 20 years), was crossed with some Early Afghan so that we could develop a strain with Sativa characteristics, with good smoke and interesting taste, with a 8 weeks flowering time.

Cheers,
Mr B.

Other variety of yours the Easy Sativa.Has this variety Mexican genes in it?

Keep on growing :)

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hey SB,

How is the flowering stage going? Any development or update?
About the yield, you should not worry that much about it since the C99 is still very impressive with its lovely bud production.
Could you give us a few details...how long vegetative phase? and after how long they started flowering?

If you need more infos or detailed descriptions, just ask and I will be back to you asap.

I've got 3 Cindy's I just put in flower a week ago.
They were 20 inch's tall 24 inch's wide.
I put a scrog on a week before flip not real scrog but works for me.
They were 80 days old at flip transplanted from 3 gallon to 7 gallon I will see if 5 would have been better after this run.
I vegged long hoping for decent yeild I had no problems in vegg due to the way I transplant I never had to feed any of my Fox farm line the ffof feeds for me till flip I just give additives.
Speaking of additives a friend brought me a small bottle of house and gardens roots exculrator.
All I gotta say is everyone should try it once it's great I've never had such root growth so fast.
I will be quiet like I said everyone should try one bottle see if you like it I don't push products for anyone just state if it worked for me or not I'm a dedicated Fox farm lover been using it in my garden for years.
I flower in a 4x4 with 1,000 watts my vegg is same size just t8 and CFL in that tent.
This is my first run of a female seed besides my outside garden I've never used a marijuana seed had clones.
It sure takes longer but I have clones now so once I test end product that's the clone for me.
I will take pics tonight at lights on tonight and post my progress I'm around 1 1\2 weeks in flower or 10 days.
I'm very excited about these me and my friends have talked about this strain for 10 years.
I broke down ordered seeds in are new day of internet it's crazy what you can order.
I was real nervous about the seed order lol don't know if I could do that again lol
Anyways so far she's been the easiest plant in vegg I just watered added additives they got no defiencies I just did a lot of lst, super cropping,topping I let them get to 20 inch's then I kept them all even with each other they looked like flat top hedges when I put scrog on I had plenty of time to work on them in vegg 80 days.
I will be back tonight to post pic.
I'm trying to find my recent updates for this strain and add to it there is a lot of info but the more the better.
I will continue to update here thru flower.I did not do a journal.
Hope this finds everyone happy and high

Latest posts

Latest posts