What's new

How Hard Is Growing Bud..........?......HAHA

H

h^2 O

dude that's fucking insane man. Right on. Where did you get the wrap-around orange thing? Hey you could do even better and have it in a full circle and like DOUBLE it with the same lights. Unless u already have. Rock on man, always nice to see fellow poor pot junkies sticking it to Mr. Belvedere the cannabis aficionado who only buys $300 packs of seeds and uses HPS bulbs made from the uterine lining of Koala. See my vest, see my vest, made from real gorilla chest, see my loafers, former gophers......

full time daddy
Veteran
885grams 1.97 lb........... for half the coli...... not bad not bad was shooting for 2.97 if it was 45 jacks cleaners and no other strain i would have been close.... maybe next yr this is my last grow tell my outdoor plants come down the other half has been cut as well and being hashed im not even gonna wait for it to finish up it's not worth the risk

tg
the jacks are nice... i really really like the yeild and Q of the smoke the only down fall i see to her is the 70+ day flower time it's a bummer i can see this plant going to 80-85 days it was not really ready when i cut it but im not going to wait, it's plenty good for my oil making honestly bro im not using a pump i have one from home depot that works and is hooked up but its just more power my bill is allready 800+ with 3 lights......
the sprayer's are only in the hose for 2-3 maybe 4 & thats from the yr's of use i have replaced the all part's but the hose it self is in need of replacement and i have just not done it i hand watered this crop and i think im going to be do this for now on it makes me spend time with each plant... i feed one layer once a day so they get feed ever 3 days..

h2o
i ordered the first one off the net and ran it it see how i liked it..... then ordered 2 more from my hydro store & BTW it is a full circle :) the other half is going as well this really is not a poor man set up them orange things are $800 a pop X 3....... and that just the start..... my guess is 10 grand into this room but was started with $100 buck's

T

Teeg420

no way you hand water all those plants? I was doing that for a while with 99 in keg cups and man that was a pain in the ass. Now i got this huge ass pump cause my original intentions were to go aero, this thing pulls 750 watts. You were right on the plant spacing cause my Purple Diesel could go every other space, but you gotta work with what you got. I should be flipping soon, gonna top em and wait a week. I will admit when i hand watered i was able to spend more time with the girls, checking for mildew or pests. have fun with your outdoor this year. thanks again.

full time daddy
Veteran
teeg ....... i sure did my friend.... like i said one row a day (15 or so plants) then moved to the next.... so they got watered every 3 days.... a lil less then what i would have liked but thats how it went down.... cant wait to see pic's of your's