What's new

How Hard Is Growing Bud..........?......HAHA

ourcee

Very nice, healthy looking girls. :wink:

What type of grow set up is that ?

Is that a DIY ?

Looks very cool upon further inspection.

Peace,

iGro

its a Coliseum (mini module version) triple stacked.

I myself just started doin a Coliseum but I've got the tall boy modules that hold 75 a piece. My first run with it I tried out the aeroponic route instead of media filled like 00420 is running here. After trying it out, i'm switching to media filled :biglaugh:

full time daddy
Veteran
funny how the lil 15 day veg that look's like this

can turn into this in 7 day's

then in 10 more {day17}look like this

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
funny how the lil 15 day veg that look's like this

can turn into this in 7 day's

then in 10 more {day17}look like this

Man, that looks GREAT!......I'm going to do some research on this coliseum setup.....Keep up the good work.

Peace,

iGro

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I got so damned excited, I forgot to ask you a question.

I counted what looks to be four(4) tiers, does every tier get planted ? And if so, do any of the tiers interfere with each other come flowering (or during veg for that matter) ?

TIA

iGro

EDIT:

Woops, apparently reading comprehension > me

Last edited:

ourcee

I counted what looks to be four(4) tiers, does every tier get planted ? And if so, do any of the tiers interfere with each other come flowering (or during veg for that matter) ?

depending on how big you plan on vegging them you can plant every site and due to it being vertical, there is still PLENTY of light penetration to give great growth. Obviously you cant reasonably veg them for 2 months then expect to have 6 foot monsters comin out of each hole.

My only dilemma is that I'm using 4 of the big (75 holes apiece) modules doublestacked, this puts my top row of plants about 7 inches from the ceiling. the plants tend to grow out and up. most moreso out into the middle rather than straight up so it works out, just kinda a tight squeeze.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Growing irresistable buds requires love, some work, knowledge, attention, and time. Growing decent pot is easy...

But, in a good hydro system, it is not difficult. Requires knowledge however. Which can only be obtained by study.

Good luck..>!!!!!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
depending on how big you plan on vegging them you can plant every site and due to it being vertical, there is still PLENTY of light penetration to give great growth. Obviously you cant reasonably veg them for 2 months then expect to have 6 foot monsters comin out of each hole.

My only dilemma is that I'm using 4 of the big (75 holes apiece) modules doublestacked, this puts my top row of plants about 7 inches from the ceiling. the plants tend to grow out and up. most moreso out into the middle rather than straight up so it works out, just kinda a tight squeeze.

Nice and thanks.

It makes sense the more I look/read about the subject.I just always like to keep my options open to see what might be best for my situation.

Appreciated, :yes:

iGro

420, plants are looking stellar.

full time daddy
Veteran
day 30

day 30

JC

mod bx1

right is thunk mom @ 30 days
left is mod bx1 mom @ day 1

mod bx1 cut's too fill in the left side above the flowering moms.....

full time daddy
Veteran
DAY 37

DAY 37

jc

mod bx1 nanna's poppin off.......lame took all the top's off but more then likely the whole plants getting cut down and hashed.....

just started to fill up the left side mostly mod bx1 im gonna take it all out and wait for the jack's cleaner to root..... going to put me behide 2 week's kinda shit but it happens when working with seed's..... good thing i all ready had 50 cleaner cut taken..... now what to do with all the mod bx1 one's.... i have a 3 foot mom and 17 cut's

full time daddy
Veteran
smoke them mods, mother and everything, best to dispose of evidence :joint:

the mom is on day 6 of flower and the clone's are on day 2.... not much to smoke and the nannas dont show for 30 more days is it worth feeding them and running the power for that long.....

heres pic's of the 1 cut remember this plant only got a 2 week veg.... no topping on this one just tied down by the feedline's of the coli....

stem is about as thick as a bic lighter? fiskers had a hard time cuttting it...

T

Teeg420

I understand you did a two week veg for every other plant site, would you recomend a four week veg for every third site for 5 mini mods?

rave420

holly smokes, that is an awesome setup.
How much could you possibly harvest if you were using that setup under ideal conditions?

Also, are you running 400w HPS, or are those higher wattage?

How do you cool the room / plants, or are these cooltubes so efficient that you don't need a fan? What are your temps in there?

T

Teeg420

00420 is running a 1000 watt hps and a 1000 watt mh. He says he is able to pull 5 to 6 lbs under ideal contions. And yea im sure he has got a fan in there pulling on those cool tubes, 1000 watt lights radiate a lot of heat. also i think he has an ac also to cool the room.

I like your setup 00420! I have been enjoying your shows for awhile. I was thinking about doing the same thing but with 98 plants and 4 of the big boy modules, i just hate high plant numbers, and taking and transplanting that many cuts.

Latest posts

Latest posts