What's new

How do you view cops?

Megas

Look up the article on the cops a week or two ago who shot the fire chief in a court room because he was dishing out the truth on their corruption. I find shit like that every week. Makes me sick how we pay for these idiots to carry guns.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Look up the article on the cops a week or two ago who shot the fire chief in a court room because he was dishing out the truth on their corruption. I find shit like that every week. Makes me sick how we pay for these idiots to carry guns.

There;s a problem - searching "police soot fire chief" - I get litterally HUNDREDS of hits:yoinks:

Just the first one from Ark;
Police Shoot Fire Chief over Tickets in Court
http://www.ordinary-gentlemen.com/2009/09/police-shoot-fire-chief-over-tickets-in-court/
The police shot an unarmed man from behind when in scuffle with 6 other police officers.
No charges will be brought against the police officer from the local prosecutor.
Nobody knows where the money from the various speeding tickets went.
The police were writing tickets outside their jurisdiction.
City Hall is shut down.

Anyone doubt that the cops saw this as their own private racket and were using the tickets to line their own pockets? And what is up with the police officers in Jericho? Are they all totally out of shape morons that couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag? Six of them are scuffling with one man and they can’t subdue him and the seventh feels he has the justification to shoot the “perp”?

then there's one in Washington, then, then, then, then,....

And I always thought the cops a Fire Dept wee buds.

Looks like the FD is possibly afraid the cops will go POSTAL!!!! ROTFLMAO

Cops on the take in rural America.
Wouldn't that make a great episode of "COPS"

bad boyz bad boyz
what ya goina do when they come 4 u

S

sparkjumper

Ugh yea thats right..but until then I think I'll continue to view them on G4.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
when cops start enforcing my legal right to medical weed and protecting my crops then im cool.

Actually -
Some punk kids robbed a MMJ dispensary in Boulder CO., peeps got a good description of the get away car and the cops caught the kids with the bud heading out of town.
Only ones that got busted were the robbers. How cool is that?

here's a link:
http://www.talkleft.com/story/2009/6/16/221436/402

oK it's only one example - but it's a start.
I'm betting the cops had a bowel block for a week after handing the bud back!!! LOL

S

silent_lemon

i used to drive a pretty hot car, it was a given i was going to get pulled over more often, but the things they try to pull, just to be the class bully once again, and get paid for it - most of my encounters, if retold, would make me sick, i often speak ill of many popos because i have yet to encounter, wait there was one that didnt jump down my throat like a wild dog; most do if given the chance.

i also lost my license for blowing under the legal limit...if you dont co operate, they can do anything they fucking want.

however on the flipside, they have to deal with the scum of our countries, you too would become slightly jaded after whatever term in those circumstances...but it's not like they are BOUND to that career...putz

editted for security.

Latest posts

Latest posts