What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do you beat tiger woods?

cain23456

I would wanna win but the victory wouldn't be the same because you I didn't beat him. It's like saying the only way I could win is if he doesn't play.

newbgrow

cain23456 said:
do you think other golfers get together and discuss how to beat him?
That wouldn't really help. Golf is not a competitive sport in the sense that you are playing against another player. You are more playing against yourself for points. Obviously the best way to take out Tiger Woods is to swing one against his knees.

trouble

Veteran
jiggywhompus said:
LMAO at trouble. Do you feel special now?

I am not going to even respond to any of those statements. LMAO.

Dont worry, I didn't expect you to have anything significant to say. And the only thing that makes me feel special at this time in my life is knowing that my kids think I'm a pretty good dad.

Keep it in the fairway!

:wave:

trouble

Veteran
newbgrow said:
That wouldn't really help. Golf is not a competitive sport in the sense that you are playing against another player. You are more playing against yourself for points.

I agree with newbgrow. Golfers play against the course, they talk about how to play the course rather than how to defeat a fellow competitor.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
well, unless you play match play where its who wins the most holes; always 1 on 1. first to get to 10 wins. different way, nice change. or if your playin the skins game, now thats fun :rasta:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i think our collective bad juju and this thread caused tiger woods's injury. Im convinced though the power of mutual hate and contempt it was our sheer will power that caused him his injury! HAHAaa!