What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How can you tell if your a stoner...

G

im not old
but you know youre a stoner when you have a new girlfriend for about two weeks, then you get an ounce and after the haze clears, a few weeks later you go... oh shit!!

done that twice this year. grrrrr....

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I had a great idea for a post...but I just forgot what the hell it was!

You know you're a stoner when you only go on vacation to stoner friendly places like Amsterdam and Cambodia.

You know you're a stoner when you find weed you didn't even know you had.

You know you're a stoner when you have like 10 kinds of rolling papers...and no tobacco.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....You know you're a stoner when you end up with a website like this.........full of stoners!

G

You know your a stoner when you have a Virtual Grow Room on your computer.

J

Jam Master Jaco

Chamba said:
you know you are a stoner if every time you meet someone, you steer the convo towards cannabis..within 40 seconds or less

That should be number one. I'm really good at not doing that if I'm sober, but if I'm really baked and out and about, then there's really not much else to talk about except "where's the food?"

G

You know you're a stoner when:

All your close friends come over and the first thing they want to do is spark a spliff and look at your grow. :woohoo:

G

You know you're a stoner when no matter what you're told, you still can't wipe that shit-eatin grin of your face.

You know you're a stoner when you can tap your keyboard upside down and have enough weed fall out to roll a doobie.

You know you're a stoner when got dressed, got your stuff together, get into the car and sit there with your hand on the ignition wondering where the hell you were going.

You know you're a stoner when you're at a garage sale and see a nice vintage glass vase and ponder to yourself, that would make a nice bong.

You know you're a stoner when none of your tap water faucets have aeration screens in them because you used them for your pipe.

You know you're a stoner when you can relate to all or most of these..."you know you're a stoner" lines on this thread.

G

You know your a stoner when you get to the skatepark and realize you left your bike at home.

This doesn't apply to everyone but I've done it a few times...doh!

You know your a stoner when you fumble around for 20 minutes getting money out of your pockets while trying to buy blunts (even though your already super stoned) to realize you don't even have enough.

Vaping did that one to me a couple times!

G

if you smoke weed more than occasionally. not funny but the truth. maybe if i had bud id be more humorous about it. no im 100% sure im being serious because im out of weed. ya... i just wont post here till i get bud.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
You know you're a stoner if you've ever had to say 'No, really, I'm not stoned'

You know you're a stoner if you've ever heard, or said 'I can feel my eyebrows growing'

Maaan, that was good shit.

Xtbudda

You know you're a stoner:: The very few times you are straight, people keep asking if you are high or something.

Xtbudda

You know you're a stoner:: when you put the sugar in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard and nobody blinks an eye, cuz you did it so cool.

A true stoner, reverses it on the next cup of java...hehehaha

sogman

yeah I end up doing that with shit from my fridge too. I'll just leave milk or ice cream or somethig sitting on the counter for a few hours till I come back to life.

G

How can you tell a stoner

Oh thats easy you can ahh.... shit I forgot.. :joint:

mless

You know you're a stoner when you read this thread, laugh at all stoner's features and can't come up with any

"You know you're a stoner when..."

...you find the ice cream in the fridge instead of the freezer...

...you spend more time cleaning your instruments than your teeth...

...there's more red in your eyes than black, brown, blue, or green...

...you spend more time checking seedbay than e bay...

:joint:

you can tell you're a stoner when all your christmas gifts are wrapped in mylar.....

.....and you have yo explain to little suzie why her present won't rip open....cuz uncle J buys the good shit, the 2 mil =) stur-d-er than a muh fucka!

~and when you edit your post 3 times in a row because you realize your sentenses didn't make sense

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts