What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How bad are you?

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

Whats the naughtiest thing you've done lately?

spill it!!!!

C

CheifnBud2

I stole something worth less than 10 dollars on principal.

T

TrichyTrichy

Like wot KK? everything i do is naughty :D What have you done lately :D tell tell tell :)

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

Unfortunately I haven't been that naughty lately...
I'm up for taking suggestions tho haha :)

R

randude101

:lurk:

Aren't you all glad I used to popcorn smiley instead that other one :yoinks: that I have gotten chastised for using lol.

Greetings from a sweltering place on the east coast

KarMic

Illegally frow marijuana in my home...?

I guess that's pretty common around here...hehe

Well I guess, this morning I logged into my wife's facebook to snoop around. Violating privacy is a no-no.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe Karmic...you better becareful! might find something you didnt expect to.

I was bad this morning..I attacked my hubby before he went to work!! hahah

KarMic

I did it totally on impulse; she left the comp on with the browser minimized...I sorta got a rush out of it..lol

R

randude101

I haven't done anything remotely bad in so long that it is starting to worry me.

I think I am losing my touch.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
When I see a thread like this in the ladies forum, I want to jump right in and take notes(and get phone numbers)! So far, no one here is bad and I might as well go back to Sproutcos thread and troll him.

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Here's one for ya KK, At our own wedding, Shaun and I were 1 and 1/2 hours late because we constimated the marriage before the marriage. Our wedding was nearly cancelled because we were so late, we were there, just in the car park in the car still, And it was not that hard to tell what we'd been upto, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts